| Downloading Ringtones, graphics or games from the AT&T wireless services website.
Downloading a Ringtone from the AT&T wireless services website.|
Downloading a game from the AT&T wireless services website.
Downloading a graphic from the AT&T wireless services website.
Validating what types of content is available for download on device.
Purchasing Cingular Ringtones.
Downloading Cool Tools
Downloading Answer Tones
Downloading Answer Tones from the AT&T wireless services website
Downloading Cool Tools from the AT&T wireless services website
Downloads (Ringtones, games, graphics)|
Downloading MEdia Mall content from the AT&T wireless services website:
- Go to http://mediamall.wireless.att.com.
- Validate a compatible phone will be receiving the MEdia Mall content.
- Choose the correct make/model and click Submit.
- Once a device is specified, available MEdia Mall content for that device can be narrowed by using one of the search options.
Choose the "buy" link to purchase the desired content.
- Cool Tools
- Answer Tones
Enter the wireless number for delivery of the content (ring tone, game or graphic).
NOTE: The delivery number can be a family or friend using a compatible device.
Verify selection of the correct device model and click Submit.
Purchases of MEdia Mall content will be charged Using AT&T DirectBill and appear on monthly billing statements.
Once the MEdia Mall content has been sent to the wirless device, a message will be sent to the device with download instructions.
If further assistance is required, please contact AT&T Customer Service for wireless customers.
- Ringtones, games and graphics downloads are delivered via MEdia Net.
- Data charges will apply to these downloads (in addition to the price of the Ringtone or graphic or game).
- Specific charges will vary depending upon the Ringtone, game or graphic downloaded and the data plan selected.
If you are viewing information on devices or services, please note: content reflects instructions for devices and services purchased from AT&T.
Some differences may exist for devices not purchased from AT&T.