Currently, there are 6 ways to access Yahoo! e-mail:
FROM WAP ENABLED DEVICES:
- Access MEdia Net.
- Select Mail & Messaging.
- Select Yahoo! Mail.
- Enter a valid Yahoo! username and password then select Sign In.
- If unable to access the Yahoo! Sign in page, enter the URL manually as http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/raw?dp=mail.
- To sign off, select the Sign Out link from the "Main/Home" or "Menu" Yahoo page.
NOTE: If still unable to sign off, place SIM in another device and attempt to access Yahoo using it. Once the sign in page appears, replace SIM back to original device. This should clear all login credentials.
FROM HTML ENABLED DEVICES:
- Open the HTML browser (Internet Explorer, Web Browser Pro, etc.).
- Type www.mail.yahoo.com or http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail in the address bar.
- Log in with the Yahoo! User name and Password.
FROM XPRESS MAIL:
- Yahoo! e-mail accounts can be configured and accessed from Xpress Mail.
- Users might have to provide the POP server address if Xpress Mail cannot detect it: pop.mail.yahoo.com
FROM THE RIM BLACKBERRY WEB CLIENT:
- Yahoo! e-mail accounts can be configured and accessed from the RIM BlackBerry Internet Service.
FROM DEVICES THAT SUPPORT THE MOBILE e-mail CLIENT:
FROM A WAP ENABLED RIM BLACKBERRY DEVICE:
- This is recommended when users don't have access to a computer with Internet to log into the Web Client.
- POP accounts can be configured in the Web Client while in remote locations.
- Only POP3 Yahoo! e-mail accounts can be configured and accessed from a WAP enabled RIM BlackBerry device.
- Users might have to provide the POP server address if the Web Client cannot detect it: pop.mail.yahoo.com
- To access regular Yahoo! e-mail from a WAP enabled BlackBerry device:
- Scroll to the WAP icon (globe) and select it.
- Scroll to Home page and select Get Link.
- Scroll to Messaging and click the trackwheel in, select Get Link.
- Scroll to E-mail and click the trackwheel in, select Get Link.
- Scroll to Yahoo! mail and click the trackwheel in, select Get Link.
- Log in with the Yahoo! User ID and password.
- The Yahoo! Inbox is now available.