The Nation's Most Reliable 4G LTE Network*
A Better Network Means Better Business
The AT&T Network
With over 100 million wireless subscribers in service, AT&T is committed to creating the world’s most advanced mobile Internet experience. The AT&T nationwide 4G network brings faster speeds to more people. With the introduction of 4G LTE, AT&T offers two layers of network technology that deliver 4G speeds for smartphone customers: LTE and HSPA+. Why does that matter? You can enjoy fast 4G speeds on both the HSPA+ network and on the LTE network, where available. This means a smoother, more consistent experience overall.
Our network is built on the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) standard—the world's most popular wireless phone technology.
GSM can provide:
- Global compatibility and more international roaming potential
- Ease of integration with emerging new standards like LTE
- HSPA+ enables 4G speeds up to 4x faster than 3G. Deployed to virtually 100% of the AT&T nationwide 4G network, HSPA+ enables 4G speeds when combined with enhanced backhaul. This means you can access 4G speeds on the latest devices, tablets, and smartphones almost anywhere, so you can do more of the things you love faster, in more places. And we're rapidly expanding enhanced backhaul to cell sites throughout the country, adding new cell sites weekly.
- LTE supports boosted speed and performance in more places. Our LTE reaches nearly 280 million people, and we'll continue to expand it to deliver a smoother, more consistent mobile Internet experience.
While our 4G (HSPA+) network is faster than 3G speeds, 4G LTE enables you to stream video, download apps, send and receive email, and more, even faster.
Explore the Possibilities
Business couldn’t be better on the AT&T 4G network. You can:
- Download and transfer files and presentations faster than ever before
- Manage multiple email accounts without a hitch
- Quickly launch websites and utilize multiple tabs smoothly
- Upload and watch smooth streaming videos
- Run multiple mobile apps and share data with co-workers and customers
Wi-Fi—Another Option for Wireless Users
AT&T operates the nation’s largest Wi-Fi network, including AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores, and retailers.** We also provide access to hundreds of thousands of hotspots globally through roaming agreements.*** Additional data charges may apply.
Enhanced Security and Connectivity Options
Whether wireless or wired, network security is a primary concern for businesses. Increasingly sophisticated security threats make implementing superior wireless security even more of a necessity. Network-to-network connectivity provides performance, security features, and reliability necessary to enable wireless apps. AT&T provides a range of connectivity options and can assist in designing an end-to-end security solution. For more information, visit: http://developer.att.com.
Speed and uninterrupted use of the service are not guaranteed. Coverage is not available everywhere—visit the AT&T coverage viewer for details. Service defaults to national EDGE/GPRS network, where available, if AT&T mobile Internet network is not available.
*Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. AT&T’s 4G LTE Reliability claim based on analysis of data network connection and data transaction success rates reported by Nielsen during network tests conducted across 225 markets from Nov 2012 to Nov 2013, and compares carriers with nationwide 4G LTE networks.
**Largest Wi-Fi network based on branded and operated hotspots. Wi-Fi enabled device required.
***Customers have access to over 400,000 locations around the world through roaming agreements. Includes AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See the AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot locations map for details and locations.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Great offers on
the latest phones
Have a Business Solutions Expert
Be sure to activate your international roaming or long distance service. Just call 800.331.0500 or visit a retail store.
Find AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots, stores, and wireless coverage.