Wireless Service & Technology
Dedicated to Business Customers
It's our business to make wireless technology work for you—seamlessly—to help you manage your wireless environment efficiently and drive down total cost of ownership (TCO). This is why we have a relentless focus on simplified account management, dedicated customer care, flexible reporting and billing, easy ordering and fast, accurate provisioning.
Order what you need from our friendly, feature-rich AT&T Premier Platform. Go online to drill down on costs and optimize wireless spend across business units. Talk with your dedicated local account manager or data support specialist. Experience what you've come to expect from the leader in wireless business solutions.
Dedicated Customer Care and Support for Your Business
AT&T has created a unique business customer care model focused specifically on serving our business customers.
- Single point of contact for account management works with you to maintain and develop strategic technology planning throughout your markets
- Dedicated business care organization committed to delivering best-in-class national service solutions
- Enterprise Voice and Data Help Desks provide a team of wireless solutions experts with broad expertise to support your mobility deployments
- Project management and deployment support resources and tools that can scale to the largest data and voice wireless projects
- $250 million invested in business-specific systems. The goal of every system is to create a superior customer experience and tailor our processes to B2B:
- Single relational database for customer contract management
- Fully integrated provisioning systems for flow-through order management
- Nationally consistent business-specific billing
Flexible Corporate Programs
With discounted pricing, calling plan choices and powerful wireless management tools, AT&T delivers the features that you demand for your business. AT&T Corporate Digital Advantage is a comprehensive wireless program with the flexibility to suit businesses of all sizes.
- Flexible discounting options
- Easy to implement and administer
- Include a vast array of plans and solutions for all your users' voice and data needs—local, national and international
- Special equipment pricing
- Simplified wireless management, ordering and provisioning
- Superior Account Service
Online Tools to Help Increase Productivity, Enable Controls and Manage Wireless Costs
AT&T offers a comprehensive set of e-commerce applications that help simplify and streamline the procurement and management of your organization's wireless program.
- AT&T's Premier Platform Wireless Management Center (WMC) is targeted to telecommunication managers, buyers, division managers who operate, manage or control wireless programs for their organizations. More details
- AT&T's Premier Platform offers robust and flexible procurement solutions for corporations and government agency employees where wireless service and financial responsibility is established in the name of the business or agency. More details
- AT&T's Premier Individual Platform is a wireless products and services procurement application designed for corporations and government agency employees where service and financial liability is assumed by the employee. More details
Enterprise on Demand—A Unique Wireless Program for Customers with Very Large Wireless Data Deployments
AT&T has created a unique program for customers with very large data deployments, providing a comprehensive online environment for ordering and real-time activation, online trouble ticket management and reporting—everything you need to manage a large-scale, mission-critical wireless data solution.
Why shop Premier?
Great offers on
the latest phones
Have a business