Wireless DoD Solutions from AT&T
AT&T provides worldwide service that meets the stringent security standards set by the Department of Defense (DoD). From soldiers on the field to officials at the Pentagon, it is critical that DoD personnel stay connected with reliable voice and data communications, which is why so many DoD personnel choose AT&T.
- Uncompromising network security that complies with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), FIPS140-2 (all four levels of cryptography), and the HSPD-12 identification standard for federal employees and contractors.
- Additional security protection with entire groups of products and services that meet or exceed government requirements:
- PKI, CAC Reader Solutions, and 8100.2 treatment of data addresses
- Data in motion with 140-2 encryption from end to end
- Secure Mobile Internet Messaging (S/MIME)
Providing more than top security
Robust security may be the biggest reason a DoD customer chooses AT&T, but it's far from the only reason. Wireless from AT&T also provides:
- Proven reliability with 24-hour network surveillance, service status and quality monitoring, disaster recovery programs, superior cell site density, and a dedicated help desk for government clients.
- High-speed, high-quality performance from our next-generation GPRS/EDGE digital network, based on the worldwide GSM platform. In the U.S., our average data speed of 70-135 Kbps is nearly twice the rate of older CDMA technology used by other carriers. Our choice of UMTS/HSDPA as our 3G network is also being deployed worldwide in more than 65 countries.
- Fast, no-hassle procurement of AT&T wireless network services (plus software and hardware from our third-party partners) through the GSA Networx Universal or Networx Enterprise contracts, the Army Air Force BPA, the Navy / Marine Corps FISC contract, and GSA IT Schedule 70, (contract #GS-35F-0297K, Special Item #132-53).
- Predictable pricing with flexible rate plans to help you allocate budgets and stick to them.
- A complete solution that includes not only our global network but also access to our trusted third party partners. We team up with hardware and software providers as well as system integrators who know how to meet DoD requirements.
- Reduced total cost to you because AT&T owns and manages the wireless network—this means less time spent on implementation and administration by your IT personnel.
Nothing is more important to national defense than secure, dependable communications—especially when things are moving fast. For mobile data and voice, wireless from AT&T is the best choice.
Government employees may be eligible for personal mobile service at a discounted rate.
Federal, state, and local contracts for simplified purchasing.
Contact an AT&T Government specialist.