A distinct advantage—our unmatched record of service
AT&T's Proven Expertise
AT&T serves tens of thousands of government users in over 1,200 agencies, many of which have been using AT&T government solutions for years. With the GSA/FSS 132-53 (modification #13), contract #GS-35F-0297K, Special Item #132-53, federal agencies can purchase wireless products and services directly, without hassles or long lead times.
The AT&T Advantage
- Performance—the next-generation AT&T GSM™/GPRS network is a digital platform that delivers high-speed, high-quality voice and data services to users.
- Security Features—advanced encryption technologies and authentication protocols help protect sensitive information from interception or eavesdropping.
- Reliability—count on AT&T for your mission-critical communications. We provide 24-hour network surveillance, as well as service status and quality monitoring, disaster recovery programs, superior cell-site density and a dedicated customer care center for enterprise/government clients.
- Predictable pricing—our flexible rate plans are based on usage, to help you better allocate budgets and predict month-to-month pricing.
- Cost-effectiveness—since AT&T owns and manages the network, we help reduce implementation and administration overhead for your internal IT personnel. The GSA/FSS Schedule also offers shorter lead-times, lower administrative costs, and reduced inventories.
TDMA/Analog Network Sunset
Because we value our customers, we're always working to improve your wireless experience. Not only do we have more cell sites than any other carrier in America, we've also invested billions in our newer GSM network. It is important that you are aware that your current phone does not work with the GSM network and must be replaced. To keep your current phone number and avoid any service interruption, you need a new GSM phone.
We’ve made upgrading to a new GSM phone and calling plan as easy as possible. Simply visit your local AT&T store or call 1-877-582-4955.
Temporary Military Cancellations
Military customers may simply bring or send in a copy of their Military Orders. AT&T will hold the account and wireless number, so that the customer has the option of keeping the same wireless number upon return.
Military customers simply bring or send in a copy of the transfer documentation or deployment orders. AT&T will waive all early termination fees for those customers called to active duty and/or re-deployed to a non-AT&T service area. Service must be active for over 30 days to be eligible for a Military Cancellation.
Military personnel interested in this program should call 1-800-331-0500 or visit their local AT&T retail store.
Qualify for AT&T Signature Discounts
You may be eligible for personal mobile service at a discounted rate.
Spotlight on savings
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Have a business