Wireless Federal Solutions from AT&T
More than 1,200 agencies trust wireless from AT&T. Our reliable data and voice communications keep the wheels of government turning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can depend on us to provide:
- Security compliance with federal directives, including FIPS140-2 and HSPD-12, as well as the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Proven reliability with 24-hour network surveillance, service status and quality monitoring, disaster-recovery programs, superior cell site density, and a dedicated help desk for government clients.
- High-speed, high-quality performance from our next-generation GPRS/EDGE digital network, based on the worldwide GSM platform. In the U.S. our average data speed of 70-135 Kbps is nearly twice the rate of older CDMA technology used by other carriers.
- Fast, no-hassle procurement of AT&T network services (plus software and hardware from our third-party partners) through the GSA Networx Universal or Networx Enterprise contracts, GSA IT Schedule 70 (contract #GS-35F-0297K, Special Item #132-53) and other federal government contracts.
- Predictable pricing with flexible rate plans to help you allocate budgets and stick to them.
- Reduced total cost to you because AT&T owns and manages the wireless network—this means less time spent on implementation and administration by your IT personnel.
How it will work for you
Everything we do at AT&T is designed to make your mobile communications secure, dependable and cost effective. But the real story is how much more your agency can accomplish—especially with mobile data—when your employees are on the move.
Federal, state, and local contracts for simplified purchasing.
Contact an AT&T Government specialist.