Assisting in national security efforts
The Challenge for Homeland Security
More than ever before, our homeland security is of vital importance. Federal law enforcement agencies, intelligence agencies, border patrol, and military base security are on the front line of our nation's security. Agencies and officers need fast, dependable wireless access with the most coverage for immediate and continuous communication and access to data.
AT&T is a leading provider of security capabilities to keep information private. We have joined forces with industry-leading software and hardware providers to deliver mobile solutions for:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Transportation and Security Administration
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Secret Service
- U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement
AT&T Government Solutions
AT&T constantly strives to be on the leading edge of developing real-time wireless data solutions that meet or exceed requirements for ensuring national security. By partnering with some the best hardware and software providers and systems integrators, AT&T will continue to lead the industry in providing innovative data solutions for simple and complex problems.
- Continuity of Operations (COOP)—Incident communications enable federal departments and agencies to securely implement business continuity plans across the organization, making business continuity and IT recovery plans, contacts, locations, and phone numbers available to users on wireless handheld devices.
- Law enforcement—Every branch of law enforcement and public safety has specific needs for mobility, portability, and real-time access to investigative databases. The combination of the AT&T network and industry-leading security features delivers a reliable system that is easily deployed across all departments.
- Wireless Priority Service—Designed to allow authorized end-users higher priority on calls made from their wireless phones, this feature is always active on the AT&T network in times of need and necessity defined within the National Communications Systems (NCS) Operating Guidelines.
A Network of Trusted Market Leaders
The AT&T team works with network compatible systems integrationproviders to enable the deployment of the most efficient, cost-effective wireless solutions. We put all the pieces together to make wireless work for you.
Qualify for discounts
Government employees may be eligible for personal mobile service at a discounted rate.
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Have a Business Solutions Expert