Smart911® from AT&T service enables U.S. residents to create private online safety profiles to share with emergency dispatchers so that first responders can better serve their community. This personal information can help improve 911 call taking, dispatching, and emergency response, as well as save precious moments when responders arrive at the scene of an emergency. Smart911 from AT&T is delivered to the community and government offices in collaboration with Rave Mobile Safety.
How It Works
- Residents enter information they want to be made available to 911 dispatchers through this national, free-of-charge, highly secure Smart911 website. They can add photos, information about medical conditions and disabilities, home and work addresses, important phone numbers, and other crucial information.
- Smart911 from AT&T automatically delivers the participating resident’s information with a 911 call to the dispatcher’s workstation at participating Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) in the U.S.
- Critical caller information can also be delivered directly to Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and first responders en route.
Features and Benefits
- Helps identify crucial issues when callers are under duress.
- Shortens the time it takes to gather vital background information.
- Helps improve 911 call processing.
- Works with landlines, mobile phones, and Voice Services (VoIP) phones.
- Has national capability.
Improving safety for communities
and first responders with Smart911
Why shop Premier?
Great offers on
the latest phones
Qualify for AT&T Signature Discounts
You may be eligible for personal mobile service at a discounted rate.
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from