Advantages of BlackBerry® Service from AT&T, the leading service provider of BlackBerry
BlackBerry: Committed to Wireless
Wireless communication is no longer a luxury for business. Across industries and workforces of all sizes, mobility is a necessity. BlackBerry provides the solutions you need to stay in touch with information on the go—from email, phone, and applications to the Internet, maps, and more.
AT&T and BlackBerry: A Powerful Combination
Whether checking email, making calls, sending text messages, or accessing the Internet, businesses and mobile workforces stay connected with AT&T and BlackBerry. Choose the AT&T plan that’s right for you and your team and get access to a large selection of BlackBerry devices with advanced features and services like:
- Mobile broadband: Enjoy faster access to the Web and simultaneous voice and data capabilities on the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.*
- Direct-push technology: Get email, tasks, calendar items and more delivered instantly to your phone.
- AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots: Take the Internet with you and enjoy access to 20,000+ AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide.**
- GPS and AT&T Navigator: Get where you’re going with voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions, maps, and more.**
- International coverage: Travel with confidence knowing you’ve got data roaming in 195 countries and voice roaming in more than 220 including South Korea and Japan.
- Visual Voicemail: See voicemail messages in an easy access list with details like caller, message length, date, and time—then listen, pause, fast-forward, delete, reply, and more.**
- Bluetooth®: Connect with electronic devices to talk with your hands-free, stream music wirelessly to speakers, and more.
Designed With Business in Mind
With a single focus on wireless, BlackBerry is built to offer solutions that meet the mobile needs of businesses of all sizes and to support the entire team—from decision-makers who mobilize workforces to end users who stay productive using BlackBerry devices and applications.
- IT professionals trust BlackBerry's security-enhanced, certified solutions and the flexibility to grow and build value in the future.
- Business decision-makers count on BlackBerry's innovation, powerful productivity tools, and the freedom it offers to enable collaboration among teams.
- End users enjoy a wide selection of devices, the latest applications, and access to email, voicemail, contacts, their network, and more.
*Claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
**AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots: Based on non-municipal company owned and operated hotspots. A Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See www.attwifi.com for additional services, restrictions and locations. AT&T Navigator: Separate subscription required. International Roaming: Special credit and tenure restrictions and add’l charges may apply. Requires compatible device. Availability, quality of coverage, and services while roaming are not guaranteed. See www.att.com/global for updated countries, charges and terms. Visual Voicemail: Data plan required for AT&T Visual Voicemail. Data used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS or email is counted against your data plan. Applicable data charges apply if data plan limits have been exceeded. International data charges apply to receiving, replying to and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally.
Coverage not available in all areas. Compatible BlackBerry device and eligible rate plan required. Service subject to applicable agreement, rate plan, and coverage maps. Not all features, service options, or offers are available on all devices and rate plans, or available for purchase or use in all areas. To take advantage of all the benefits and features, you may need to purchase additional hardware, software, network connection, and/or service. Specifications and offer subject to change. Additional restrictions apply. Up to $36 activation fee applies. Equipment price and availability may vary by market and may not be available from independent retailers. Phone Return Policy/Cancellation Policy: See our complete return policy at www.att.com/returns. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): ETF up to $325 applies after 14 days (30 days for Corporate Responsibility Users under an AT&T business agreement). Smartphone Data Plan Requirement: Smartphones require a DataPlus (200MB) or DataPro (2GB) plan. If you exceed your initial data allowance, you will automatically be charged an additional $10 for each additional 1GB provided on DataPro or an additional $15 for each additional 200MB provided on DataPlus. All data allowances, including overages, must be used in the billing period in which the allowance is provided or they will be forfeited. An Enterprise Data Plan is required for corporate email, company intranet sites and business applications. For more details on Data Plans, go to www.att.com/dataplans or see the Data Rate Plans chart.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
See which BlackBerry®
is right for you.
Set up or access BlackBerry Internet Service Email.