AT&T Business MessagingSM
Group Notifications and Response
AT&T Business Messaging is a group notification and messaging solution that works seamlessly with most business notification applications to enable enhanced wireless notification and response features.
- Messages can be sent virtually anywhere, anytime .
- Notifications can be sent to large groups .
- Sent, delivered, and read confirmations available.
- App available for both Android™ and iOS® operating systems
- SMS backup for when data is not available for the app
- Messaging protocols for Internet, email and dial-up (SNPP, WCTP, SMTP, TAP)f
- End user can control alerts and sounds for messages and can separate them from personal messages
- Compatible with any AT&T device capable of receiving text messages
- Flexible pricing plans
- Business Notification Center website access for group notification
- 24/7 technical support
*While Business Messaging can be an effective way to increase worker productivity, it should not be used as the primary or sole method of sending notifications that contain information that is essential to the protection of life or property.
How It Works
Business Messaging gives application developers the freedom to use SNPP, WCTP, SMTP, or TAP protocols to integrate seamlessly with a wide range of notification applications, or send messages from the smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Business Messaging is easy to set up and use:
- Enable the AT&T Business Messaging feature for recipients’ eligible devices.
- Log in to the AT&T Business Notification Center to point your application to one of the AT&T Business Messaging addresses listed in the Frequently Asked Questions.
- For users who want to use the Business Messaging app on an Android smartphone or iPhone, download from your app store.
- When you’re ready, type your message, select recipients, and send.
All notifications sent through the gateway are then processed for delivery. Recipients are quickly validated and messages are sent to workers armed with AT&T Business Messaging–enabled mobile devices.
24/7 Technical Support
Technical support is provided by AT&T Advanced Solutions Care (ASC). Additionally, businesses that activate 250 or more devices with AT&T Business Messaging are able to take advantage of ASC Helpdesk, a specialized technical support group that can handle the complex needs of enterprises. Check the ASC portal for Business Messaging self-help supports materials.
Adding Business Messaging to your wireless plan
To add AT&T Business Messaging to your wireless plan, contact Customer Care at 800.331.0500 or dial 611 from your wireless device (within the domestic U.S.). Ask the representative to add the Business Messaging service to your plan. (Subject to eligibility.)
You can choose from our individual pricing plans or our bulk pricing plans. Additional charges, restrictions, and additional terms and conditions apply for frame relay and VPN connectivity. Contact an AT&T representative or visit wireless.att.com/business for details. See important information.
Individual Pricing Plans
The most common way of deploying Business Messaging is by adding an individual feature to each AT&T recipient’s account. Basic access can be added at a low cost per month and can be combined with any AT&T text messaging plan. Messaging bundles are another option to meet each recipient’s specific messaging needs. See important information
Bulk Pricing Plans
Unlike individual pricing options, bulk pricing enables corporate customers to purchase their entire Business Messaging service on a single account rather than purchasing separately for individual accounts. With licenses ranging from 25 seats through 2,000, Bulk Pricing allows provisioning any AT&T phone number with Business Messaging. In other words, even if your employees or contractors pay their own monthly phone bill, you can still include their phone number on your list of recipients. An administrative website is provided to manage the AT&T phone numbers, giving the administrator centralized control and the flexibility to add and remove AT&T phone numbers from the list of recipients to keep up with a changing staff environment.See important information
Login now to send Group Messages
Get help and answers to your questions
Access the online library
for AT&T Business
Messaging℠ in our
built for small
Have a Business Solutions Expert