AT&T provides the best coverage of any carrier worldwide, giving customers the ability to make calls on 7 continents in more than 200 countries and on 75 major cruise ships, with wireless data roaming for laptops, smartphones, and other data services in more than 160 countries. AT&T has the most devices that work in the most places—including Japan and South Korea.
With international roaming from AT&T your business can receive:
- Voice coverage in more than 200 countries, including Japan and South Korea.
- Data access in over 160 countries. Our high-speed EDGE network is available in more than 95 countries, and the ultra-fast GSM™/GPRS/EDGE network is available in over 60 countries (and growing).
- The widest array of attractive international calling plans.
- More world phones than any other provider. If you travel to Japan or South Korea, you need a device that operates on GSM/GPRS/EDGE technology at 2100 MHz. AT&T now sells several GSM/GPRS/EDGE 2100 MHz devices and air cards, more than any other U.S. carrier.
- The ability to be reached using the same wireless number you use in the U.S.
- Simple international roaming billing on your monthly AT&T wireless bill.
AT&T Business Global Traveler
AT&T Business Global Traveler extends the international reach of your business for only $5.99 a month.
- Roam in more than 200 countries and get discounted rates in 85+ countries
- With only six rate tiers, international roaming charges are easy to understand, and global usage analysis is straightforward
AT&T Navigator® Global Edition
AT&T Navigator® Global Edition gives business travelers the comfort of knowing they will have reliable GPS directions and convenient access of their AT&T mobile device.*
*Only available in select AT&T international roaming countries. Qualified data plan required (international data plan highly recommended).
International Long Distance
- Call friends, family, and business associates in over 220 countries.
- Sign up for AT&T World Connect and get discounted rates.
- Enjoy convenient and easy-to-use benefits you can't get with calling cards.
- Direct dialing—no need to remember PIN numbers or phone numbers
- 1-minute billing
- Premier call quality
- No maintenance fees, connection fees, or expiration dates
- No need to purchase a long distance card or prepay for usage
International roaming must be activated in the U.S. prior to using abroad. Before leaving the U.S. or Canada, please call 800.331.0500 or visit a retail store to activate international roaming or international long distance.
NOTE: Your payment history and the length of time you've been an AT&T customer will be factors that determine your eligibility for this service.