AT&T provides the best coverage of any carrier worldwide, giving customers the ability to make calls on 7 continents in more than 200 countries and on 75 major cruise ships, with wireless data roaming for laptops, smartphones, and other data services in more than 160 countries. AT&T has the most devices that work in the most places—including Japan and South Korea.
With international roaming from AT&T your business can receive:
- Voice coverage in more than 200 countries, including Japan and South Korea.
- Data access in over 160 countries. Our high-speed EDGE network is available in more than 95 countries, and the ultra-fast GSM™/GPRS/EDGE network is available in over 60 countries (and growing).
- The widest array of attractive international calling plans.
- More world phones than any other provider. If you travel to Japan or South Korea, you need a device that operates on GSM/GPRS/EDGE technology at 2100 MHz. AT&T now sells several GSM/GPRS/EDGE 2100 MHz devices and air cards, more than any other U.S. carrier.
- The ability to be reached using the same wireless number you use in the U.S.
- Simple international roaming billing on your monthly AT&T wireless bill.
AT&T Business Global Traveler
AT&T Business Global Traveler extends the international reach of your business for only $5.99 a month.
- Roam in more than 200 countries and get discounted rates in 85+ countries
- With only six rate tiers, international roaming charges are easy to understand, and global usage analysis is straightforward
AT&T Navigator® Global Edition
AT&T Navigator® Global Edition gives business travelers the comfort of knowing they will have reliable GPS directions and convenient access of their AT&T mobile device.*
*Only available in select AT&T international roaming countries. Qualified data plan required (international data plan highly recommended).
International Long Distance
- Call friends, family, and business associates in over 220 countries.
- Sign up for AT&T World Connect and get discounted rates.
- Enjoy convenient and easy-to-use benefits you can't get with calling cards.
- Direct dialing—no need to remember PIN numbers or phone numbers
- 1-minute billing
- Premier call quality
- No maintenance fees, connection fees, or expiration dates
- No need to purchase a long distance card or prepay for usage
International roaming must be activated in the U.S. prior to using abroad. Before leaving the U.S. or Canada, please call 800.331.0500 or visit a retail store to activate international roaming or international long distance.
NOTE: Your payment history and the length of time you've been an AT&T customer will be factors that determine your eligibility for this service.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Be sure to activate your international roaming or long distance service. Just call 800.331.0500 or visit a retail store.