Messaging for Business
Reap the Rewards of Real-time Communication
When you’re in demand, you need to be in touch so your business doesn’t come to a standstill. Messaging connects you to your business in real-time. Send and receive text, pictures, sounds, and more to keep pace with power moves, last-minute changes, and critical updates.
Conduct business conversations in stealth mode. Text messages are short messages that you send and receive by phone in real-time. You can send and receive messages with other wireless phones and email addresses. It’s the perfect solution for a private and pointed conversation. Quickly share vital information with colleagues and clients across the conference room table, the town, and even the world.
Messages can be up to 160 characters with other mobile phones—whether they are AT&T customers or with other wireless carrier phones.
Manage your customers, colleagues, and competitors with business intelligence by phone. Picture & video messaging lets you capture results and share it in real-time—as it happens. Send and receive pictures and video with other mobile phones and email addresses.
Here are some ways your business can benefit:
- Sales: capture store display pictures, monitor your competition
- Marketers: record video and audio data and opinions for research
- Managers: distribute project updates via pictures and sound bites
- Healthcare: voice message to share critical health information
- Insurance: take pictures and record statements for claims
- Legal: record depositions and evidence with pictures, video, & sound
- Real Estate: snap and send your prospects home possibilities
- Architect: snap and send projects' progress to the team
- Consultants: attract new customers with your projects
- Teachers: show and tell parents of pupil progress
built for small
Have a business
Call now to place a
new order or add to
your existing account: