Today's mobile professionals need a reliable way to stay connected and be more productive on the device of their choice, whether it's corporate or BYOD. BlackBerry® solutions from AT&T provide mobile professionals and businesses exactly what's needed: quick, security-enhanced access to apps for work and play, the legendary BBM®, and work content to stay productive on the go—all while keeping enterprise security and control intact.
BlackBerry® Service from AT&T
BlackBerry® 10 smartphones from AT&T come packed with powerful features designed to help boost your productivity, collaboration, and communication, and an iconic keyboard that learns your individual writing style and adapts to it, whether you're typing traditional QWERTY style or flicking words up onto your touchscreen. BlackBerry® Hub keeps your conversations─email, texts, BBM, phone calls, social messages, and more─all in one place and readily available with a single swipe. BlackBerry® Blend brings messaging and content that’s on your BlackBerry smartphone to your compatible computer or tablet.1 BlackBerry® Assistant enables you to manage your work and personal email, contacts, calendar, and other BlackBerry 10 features through voice and text commands. All of this and more is supported by BlackBerry® Balance™ technology, which helps ensure that your work and personal information stays separate and secure. And with the power-consumption optimization in BlackBerry 10, you can be confident your smartphone will be ready to deliver when you need it.2
Multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management
BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) simplifies the management of BYOD and corporate device users in multi-platform environments. AT&T offers you the ability to purchase Client Access Licenses for BES10, as well as world-class, award-winning technical support contracts provided by BlackBerry.
- Manage Android™, iOS®, and BlackBerry devices and apps from a simple, unified management console.
- Secure Work Space option for iOS and Android devices offering containerization, application-wrapping, and secure connectivity.
- Separate work and personal content on the same device without impacting the user experience.
- Get the gold standard for secure end-to-end mobility.
- Enjoy fast and effective centralized app deployment and management across all managed devices.
- Realize the full potential of your BES multi-platform management infrastructure with technical support.
Choosing your carrier is as important as finding the device solution that best meets your business needs. AT&T offers you:
- Dedicated teams to assist you in planning, building, and deploying your business wireless solution.
- Deep experience with enterprise applications to extend your business processes and leverage your existing investments.
- The nation's most reliable 4G LTE network,3 with simultaneous voice and data.4
- Voice service in more than 225 countries and data service in more than 210 countries, including South Korea and Japan.5
Learn more about:
- BlackBerry Mobile Enterprise Solutions.
- Developing applications for BlackBerry 10.
- Updating BlackBerry smartphone software.
- BlackBerry support.
- BlackBerry World.
1Requires download of BlackBerry® Blend app and pairing with a compatible device. BlackBerry Blend works across desktop operating systems, including Mac OS X 10.7 + and Windows 7+, iPad tablets running iOS 7+ and Android tablets running Android 4.4+. For more information visit www.BlackBerry.com/Blend.
2The estimated maximum standby and use time may vary depending on your current usage patterns, settings, and other factors and conditions.
3Claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
4Simultaneous voice & data req’s mobile broadband, not avail. everywhere. In 4G LTE coverage areas, data functions will use 4G HSPA+ data speeds when voice service is also in use.
5International roaming data rates apply outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S.V.I. Visit att.com/worldpackages and select Data Plans/Packages to view rates and available discount plans.
BlackBerry®, BBM®; and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from BlackBerry Limited.
Take charge with BlackBerry 10 devices.
Personalize your BlackBerry with accessories
Purchase BlackBerry technical support for your device.
Recycle your smartphone and get an AT&T Promotion Card.