Stay connected wherever you go.
Experience the convenience and flexibility of Internet access on the go with a Mobile Hotspot. A Mobile Hotspot allows you to share your AT&T mobile broadband connection with multiple Wi-Fi enabled devices—including laptops, tablets, cameras, e-readers, and music and gaming devices—in the car, or virtually anywhere you go.
Whether you’re on a business trip or a family vacation, with a standalone Mobile Hotspot device, compatible USB modem,** or compatible AT&T smartphone*** you can stay connected to the information you need.
Keep your family connected.
- In the car: You won’t hear "Are we there yet?" when the kids are connected to their Wi-Fi enabled tablets or music and gaming devices. Download a good book or the latest edition of your favorite magazine to your e-reader, sit back, and enjoy the ride.
- At a Little League game: Download an app to your tablet to score your son’s game, while big sister connects to the school from her tablet to finish homework and Mom uploads photos of the game to Grandma from her Wi-Fi camera.
- On vacation: Don’t worry if the condo doesn’t have Wi-Fi or cable. Just turn on your Mobile Hotspot at the end of the day so the kids can watch television shows or video clips on their tablets, upload pictures to Facebook®, and play games with friends while the adults enjoy some quiet time together.
Standalone Mobile Hotspot devices
Standalone Mobile Hotspot devices let you share the speed at your convenience. Devices available from AT&T include:
Compatible USB Modems
Mobile Hotspot is available on select AT&T USB Modems running AT&T AllAccess 10 or AT&T Communication Manager 9.2 and Microsoft® Windows® 7. Compatible USB modems available from AT&T include:
- AT&T Beam
- AT&T USBConnect Momentum 4G
- AT&T USBConnect Force 4G
Compatible AT&T smartphones
Mobile Hotspot is available on select AT&T smartphones running (or upgradable to) iOS 4.3 or higher, Android™ 2.2 or higher, or Windows® Phone 7.5 or higher.
If you already have a compatible AT&T smartphone, you can upgrade to the DataPro 5GB plan or add your smartphone to a Mobile Share plan, then flip on the Mobile Hotspot feature, and you’re ready to go.
- Personal Mobile Hotspots
- DataPro 5GB plan
- Mobile Share
- DataConnect plans for standalone Mobile Hotspot devices
*Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. 4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ (with enhanced backhaul) and LTE, where available. Compatible 4G device and data plan required. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
**AT&T Communication Manager 9.2 and Windows 7 Only. Qualified Data plan required. Data plans are not unlimited and overage charges will be incurred if included monthly data allowance is exceeded. Devices connected to your mobile hotspot use data from your Data plan. The number of devices you can connect depends on your device. Performance may vary depending on the number of devices connected and other factors. If you do not use a password, others will be able to use your mobile hotspot connection.
***Mobile Hotspot requires a Mobile Share or qualifying DataPro 5GB plan. Devices connected to your Mobile Hotspot use data from your plan. Overage charges apply if the included monthly data allowance is exceeded. The number of devices you can connect depends on your device. Performance may vary depending on the number of devices connected and other factors.