Windows® 10 delivers the Windows experience you know and love, only better. Enjoy PC-like productivity with Continuum™, a streamlined browsing experience with Microsoft Edge®, and an improved Cortana™ personal assistant. Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps that sync seamlessly across your Windows 10 devices, so you’re never far from what you need.
- One experience: Enjoy the familiar Windows experience across all your Windows 10 devices. Start a document on your PC or laptop, and then open, edit, or share it on your Windows Phone. Access your files virtually anytime, anywhere, with free OneDrive®1 online storage.
- Fast, streamlined browsing: Immerse yourself in a distraction-free on-the-go reading view with the all-new Microsoft Edge browser. Your favorite reads are saved and organized for convenient access later.
- Premium Cortana experience: Let your personal smartphone assistant take care of things. Cortana now learns and works across all of your Microsoft devices to help you get things done. Through talk or text requests, Cortana can help you be productive by completing tasks like searching, sending emails, scheduling events, and sending people-, time-, and location-based reminders to your devices at the right time, from wherever you are.2
- Continuum: Connect a monitor,3 keyboard, and mouse to the Microsoft display dock (sold separately) and use your smartphone like a PC to get more done. Your Outlook® and Office apps scale up to the big screen for a more productive experience—while you keep talking, texting, and tweeting on your phone. Or, stream video content to an HDMI-enabled monitor or TV for a big-screen entertainment experience.
- Universal apps: Find the apps, games, and music you want all in one convenient place in the unified Windows Store. Download to your Windows Phone and enjoy on your other Windows 10 devices. Plus, great apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, Movies & TV are built in4 and sync across your Windows 10 devices.
Windows Phone 8.1
Windows Phone 8.1 delivers the ultimate personal smartphone experience with features like Cortana, Action Center, and the intuitive Word Flow keyboard. With so many ways to customize your smartphone and a growing number of apps to choose from, along with a host of other refinements, Windows Phone 8.1 brings to life what matters to you.
- Cortana: Experience your amazing personal digital assistant that learns your preferences. Cortana is ready to help when you need it, responding to your voice or your typed commands. With Cortana you can set reminders, manage your calendar, send calls and text messages, set quiet hours and your inner circle, search the Web based on your interests, take notes, and so much more.2
- Personalization: Pin Live Tiles to your Start screen, adjust their sizes, and watch them update dynamically. You can also set the tiles to transparent to allow a background image to show through. It's just one more way to get a personalized experience from your smartphone.
- Camera: Take your best shot with your Windows Phone camera, then edit and share your photos and videos. Windows Phone 8.1 offers new options and features, including Burst mode which captures multiple photos for the perfect action shot.
- Windows reinvented: Enjoy the same experience on all your Windows devices—phones, tablets, and PCs. With services including Skype®, Office 365®, OneDrive, and Bing®, you can create, share, work, and play from virtually anywhere.
- Xbox®: Immerse yourself in an enhanced entertainment experience with built-in Xbox. Your Xbox LIVE® gaming experience can now extend across your phone, PC, and Xbox console using the same Microsoft account. And with Xbox Music and Xbox Video, you can take your music and videos with you.
- Action Center: With just one swipe, view notifications from your favorite apps, your texts, emails, social media updates, missed calls, and more in the all-new Action Center.
- Word Flow keyboard: Save time and effort using the intuitive Word Flow keyboard. With shape writing, you can glide your finger over the screen to chat or type. You can also tap and hold for additional content.
- Internet Explorer® 11: Experience high-performance Web browsing with Internet Explorer 11. Enhancements include a new Tabs button, Reading and In Private browsing modes, an improved video experience, and the ability to share bookmarks across all Windows devices on the same Microsoft account.
- Apps and games: Choose from hundreds of thousands of Windows Phone apps and games available for download from the Windows Phone Store. And with Live Apps—something you'll only find on Windows Phone—you get the information you want, right on your Start screen.
1Data connectivity and Microsoft account required to access OneDrive.
2You need a Microsoft® account to use Cortana. This feature is not available in all languages. For information on the supported languages, go to www.windowsphone.com.
3Requires HDMI capability.
4App availability and experience may vary by market. Some content sold separately.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Have a Business Solutions Expert