Take the next step in mobile productivity with a powerful dispatch tool that works seamlessly with AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk (EPTT).
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk with Integrated Dispatch provides a robust Mobile Resource Management (MRM) solution integrated with the EPTT real-time group communications solution. Now you can manage your mobile users easier than ever before.
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk with Integrated Dispatch Features
- Allow your dispatchers to see the location of EPTT users on a map on their PC, enabling efficient work assignments.
- Communicate quickly and easily with Talk Group Scanning, Personal or Group Alerts, and Talker ID.
- Enable dispatchers to record conversations, events, and location history from one centralized location.
- Talk with large groups, up to 250 talk groups and 1000 total contacts.
- View the availability of your EPTT contacts in real time using Wi-Fi networks globally.
- Let users know about incoming EPTT calls, even when they're on calls or their phones are in silent mode.
- Share calls between your organization's group and others as needed.
- Use with a variety of compatible devices including various iOS®, Android™, and BlackBerry® devices.
More AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk Features
- Make and receive EPTT calls using compatible Wi-Fi networks.
- A broad selection of EPTT accessories.
- Sort your contacts list by availability, and hide offline contacts.
- Enjoy improved performance from network optimizations.
- Make calls and send data using enterprise-grade encryption.
- Keep your calls private with the Privacy Mode feature.
- Carry one device for all your communication needs.
- Quickly track down workers to assign tasks.
- Improve communications across organizations and lower costs.
Quick Reference Guides
*4G speeds not available everywhere. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.