Wireless Email Puts You in Control
Wireless email from AT&T brings your hectic business and personal life back into balance by giving you the ability to manage your email and your calendar anytime, anywhere on the AT&T ALLOVER™ Network. The ALLOVER Network covers over 273 million people and is growing.
With your corporate and your personal email together in one place, you'll have easy access to friends, family and business associates throughout the day. You'll always know where you need to be next, and you'll never be out of touch.
And, it's easy! Get access to your corporate and personal email without technical assistance on a wide range of intuitive high performance devices.
- Access your work and personal email with a wide array of devices.
- Setup is quick and easy.
- From the #1 provider of wireless email for mobile professionals.
- Runs on ALLOVER™, the largest digital voice and data network in America.*
Our wireless email solutions give you:
- Your work email, calendar, and attachment pushed automatically to your device.
- Access to your personal internet email account, e.g., Yahoo!® Mail, Comcast®, AOL®.
- Quick and easy set up.
- Runs on the ALLOVER™ Network, the largest national wireless voice and data network in the country.
All from the #1 provider of wireless email for mobile professionals.
Your Time. Your Choice.
- BlackBerry® Personal—Direct and easy access to personal Internet email accounts such as Yahoo! Mail, Comcast, AT&T®, MSN®, and others from the popular BlackBerry devices.
You may already qualify for discounts through your company. Enter your work email in the "Qualify for Discounts?" box to find out.
Important Information: Availability, speed of delivery and timeliness of information is not guaranteed. When outside the AT&T network, access will be limited to information and applications previously downloaded to or resident on your device. A compatible device, third-party software, additional hardware, and/or subscription to a third-party service also required.
*The ALLOVER network covers over 273 million people and is growing. AT&T also imposes monthly a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge of up to $1.25 to help defray costs incurred in complying with State and Federal telecom regulation; State and Federal Universal Service charges; and surcharges for customer-based and revenue-based state and local assessments on AT&T. These are not taxes or government-required charges. Coverage not available in all areas. Limited-time offer. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See contract and rate plan brochure for details. Up to $36 activation fee applies.
**Equipment price and availability may vary by market and may not be available from independent retailers. Certain email systems may require additional hardware and/or software to access. ©2006 AT&T. All rights reserved.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Have a Business Solutions Expert