The definitive BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone delivers best-in-class performance with its iconic BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard and brilliant Liquid Graphics™ touchscreen. 4G network access,* increased processor speed, increased memory, Enhanced Push-to-Talk (PTT), and a brilliant display all combine to make the BlackBerry Bold 9900 a powerful partner for even greater productivity.
Boost your performance.
The BlackBerry® 7.1 OS delivers a faster and easier communication, multimedia, and productivity experience. HD video, improved PC-like Web browsing, voice-enabled search, mobile hotspot capability,** and Near Field Communication (NFC) technology make this next-generation BlackBerry Bold a powerful update to the classic.
Get it faster with 4G.
Watch your productivity soar as you access your data and applications with incredible speed on the super-fast AT&T mobile broadband network. You’ll keep moving along with the high-speed 1.2GHz processor that allows you to multitask with multiple business apps, browsing, and everything you do throughout your day.
Connect locally or globally.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 includes built-in Wi-Fi® 802.11 a/b/g/n and is mobile hotspot capable, which will allow you to share your connection with up to five devices (including your BlackBerry Bold 9900).** When your work takes you overseas, keep in touch with global roaming in more than 220 countries for voice and 200 countries for data, including South Korea and Japan.***
Demand it all.
Your BlackBerry Bold 9900 will multitask like you do. Whatever you’re busy doing, all of your emails, messages, updates, and notifications keep coming through, so you can easily move from one task to another without missing a beat. This includes simultaneous voice and data, letting you take calls while you’re working with business applications, sending email, or downloading documents on the AT&T mobile broadband network. Now you can take care of it all, all at once.
Designed with care.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 gives you a great look with a premium and stylish design that fits, whether you’re in the boardroom or out and about. And that’s just the beginning.
- Touch and go. The 2.8-inch high-resolution touchscreen with Liquid Graphics provides smoother, fluid graphics and richer screen resolution for working with business applications and viewing documents, pictures and videos—all at a new level of excellence.
- Catch it clearly. The 5-megapixel camera gives you an improved camera experience with crisper images and the power of 720p HD video recording. Also available: BlackBerry Bold 9900 non-camera version.
- Choose your way. The new BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone gives you options. When you want typing accuracy for writing those long emails, use the legendary keyboard you know and love. Need to do something quickly? Use the touchscreen, evolved to react faster to your touch. Or, when you need more traditional precision for scrolling or clicking links, use the optical trackpad.
What you expect and more.
- Get the security you expect. Whether you're using it for work or to help manage your personal life, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone has the security you expect, built right in.
- Stay on top of it. Work with the latest productivity and business applications available through the Mobility Application suite from AT&T and BlackBerry App World™.
- Manage your day better. The BlackBerry 7.1 OS makes it easy to join, create, or schedule meetings—one click and you can join a meeting, plan a meeting, or schedule a conference.
- Keep working. Get more done by viewing, editing, and even creating Microsoft® Office files and viewing Adobe® PDFs with Documents To Go®.
- Share like never before. With Near Field Communication enabled, BlackBerry and BlackBerry Tag™ take sharing content to new heights. Instantly exchange contact information, or share working files, notes, videos, music, and more.
- Communicate faster. With AT&T Enhanced PTT, you can connect quickly to individuals of work groups, create large contact lists, view the availability of your PTT contacts in real time, and more—all from your BlackBerry smartphone.
If you prefer to purchase without a corporate discount or student discount, shop now for personal wireless offers.
To get the most from your new smartphone, check out these videos and interactive tutorials.
*4G speeds not available everywhere.
**Requires Mobile Share or a min. DataPro 5GB plan. Devices connected to your mobile hotspot use data from your plan. Overage charges apply if the included monthly data allowance is exceeded. Performance may vary depending on the number of devices connected and other factors. If you do not enable password security others will be able to use your mobile hotspot connection.
***International Roaming: Restrictions apply. Availability, quality of coverage and services while roaming are not guaranteed. International roaming rates apply outside the U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S.V.I. Visit att.com/worldpackages to view rates and available discount plans. International roaming pay-per-use rates apply in countries outside the roam zone.
Limited-time offer. Smartphones may require a new two-year agreement or installment plan, with a voice plan (min. $39.99/mo.) and qualifying monthly data plan or AT&T Mobile Share® plan. Subject to wireless customer agreement and/or business agreement. Credit approval required. Activation fee up to $36/line unless waived. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply, and may result in service termination. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply. Data: For Individual Responsibility User (IRU) customers, a DataPlus plan of $20/month or higher is required; for Corporate Responsibility User (CRU) customers, a DataPro plan of $30/month or higher is required. If your usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be charged overage for additional data provided. Access to corporate email, company intranet sites, and business applications requires a DataPro Enterprise Plan. For details on Data Plans, go to www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/plans/data-plans/smartphone-data-plans.jsp or www.att.com/dataplans. Terms of service may vary based on business agreement. See business/wireless agreement, rate plan brochure(s), and coverage map(s) for details. Other Monthly Charges/line may include a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, federal and state universal service charges, fees and charges for other government assessments, or installment amount, if applicable. These are not taxes or government required charges. Phone Return Policy/Cancellation Policy: See our complete return policy at www.att.com/returns. Early Termination Fee (www.att.com/equipmentETF): Early Termination Fee of up to $325 applies after 14 days when under a service agreement (30 days for Corporate Responsibility Users under an AT&T business agreement). Restocking Fee: Up to $35. Other: Screen images simulated. All third-party marks herein are the property of their respective owners.