Today's mobile professionals need a reliable way to stay connected and be more productive on the device of their choice, whether it's corporate or BYOD. BlackBerry® solutions from AT&T provide mobile professionals and businesses exactly what's needed: instant, security-enhanced access to apps for work and play, the legendary BBM™, and work content to stay productive on the go—all while keeping enterprise security and control intact.
BlackBerry® Service from AT&T
BlackBerry® 10 smartphones from AT&T come packed with features that help you do more every day, and a keyboard that learns your individual writing style and adapts to it, whether you're typing traditional QWERTY style or flicking words up onto your touchscreen. The BlackBerry® Hub keeps everything that matters to you in one place. Peek into it from any app with a simple swipe to flow effortlessly in and out of your messages, alerts, notifications, calendar events, and more. All of this is supported by BlackBerry® Balance™ technology, which helps ensure that your work and personal information stays separate and secure.
Multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management
BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) simplifies the management of BYOD and corporate device users in multi-platform environments. AT&T offers you the ability to purchase Client Access Licenses for BES10, as well as world-class, award-winning technical support contracts provided by BlackBerry.
- Manage Android™, iOS®, and BlackBerry devices and apps from a simple, unified management console.
- Secure Work Space option for iOS® and Android™ devices offering containerization, application-wrapping, and secure connectivity.
- Separate work and personal content on the same device without impacting the user experience.
- Get the gold standard for secure end-to-end mobility.
- Enjoy fast and effective centralized app deployment and management across all managed devices.
- Realize the full potential of your BES multi-platform management infrastructure with technical support.
Choosing your carrier is as important as finding the device solution that best meets your business needs. AT&T offers you:
- Dedicated teams to assist you in planning, building, and deploying your business wireless solution.
- Deep experience with enterprise applications to extend your business processes and leverage your existing investments.
- The nation's most reliable 4G LTE network,* with simultaneous voice and data.**
- Voice service in more than 225 countries and data service in more than 210 countries, including South Korea and Japan.***
- Access to the nation’s largest Wi-Fi network.****
Learn more about:
- BlackBerry Mobile Enterprise Solutions.
- BlackBerry solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- Developing applications for BlackBerry 10.
- Updating BlackBerry smartphone software.
- BlackBerry support.
- BlackBerry World.
*Claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
**Simultaneous voice & data: in 4G LTE coverage areas, data functions will use HSPA+ data speeds.
***International roaming data rates apply outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S.V.I. Visit att.com/worldpackages and select Data Plans/Packages to view rates and available discount plans.
****AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots: Access includes AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. A Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See www.attwifi.com for additional restrictions, and locations.
BlackBerry®, BBM™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from BlackBerry Limited.
Take charge with BlackBerry 10 devices.
Personalize your BlackBerry with accessories
Purchase BlackBerry technical support for your device.
Recycle your smartphone and get an AT&T Promotion Card.