AT&T provides the best coverage of any carrier worldwide, giving customers the ability to make calls on 7 continents in more than 200 countries and on over 130 major cruise ships, with wireless data roaming for laptops, smartphones, and other data services in more than 170 countries.
With international roaming from AT&T your business can receive:
- Voice coverage in more than 200 countries.
- The widest array of attractive international calling plans.
- The ability to be reached using the same wireless number you use in the U.S.
- Simple international roaming billing on your monthly AT&T wireless bill.
AT&T Business Global Traveler
AT&T Business Global Traveler extends the international reach of your business for only $5.99 a month.
- Roam in more than 200 countries and get discounted rates in 85+ countries
- With only six rate tiers, international roaming charges are easy to understand, and global usage analysis is straightforward
AT&T International Day PassSM
Access your domestic data, voice, and text rate plan and allotments when you travel in over 100 countries for $10 per day per device.*
- Register each device with AT&T International Day PassSM
- Use your registered device for data, voice or text in any covered country. You will be charged $10 for 24 hours or part thereof to access your rate plan, just like home.**
- There is no limit to the number of days you can use your AT&T International Day Pass; use it only on the days you need it.***
- Call within and between 100+ countries and back to the U.S. for no additional charge.
- See full details
* Device restrictions apply. Countries subject to change.
** Some devices and apps automatically access data; incidental data usage while in an applicable country may trigger the $10 daily charge. 24 hour period begins upon first use of domestic rate plan features.
***If you exceed your domestic plan allotments, you will incur overage and international long distance charges as provided in your domestic plan.
International Long Distance
- Call friends, family, and business associates in over 220 countries.
- Sign up for AT&T World Connect and get discounted rates.
International roaming must be activated in the U.S. prior to using abroad. Before leaving the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-800-331-0500 or visit a retail store to activate international roaming or international long distance.
NOTE: Your payment history and the length of time you've been a AT&T customer will be factors which determine your eligibility for this service.
See if you'll have coverage based on your device and itinerary.
Be sure to activate your international roaming or long distance service. Just call 800.331.0500 or visit a retail store.