AT&T 3G MicroCell™
Get more done every day with improved in-office coverage.
A competitive advantage
Now you can respond more quickly—and reliably—to customers and associates using an AT&T 3G MicroCell™. This small, cellular base station acts like a mini cell tower that provides an enhanced cellular signal for 3G devices. It connects to AT&T's network using your existing office broadband Internet service and supports up to four simultaneous users.
Clear coverage throughout the office
The AT&T 3G MicroCell gives you improved in-office coverage for simultaneous voice and data—up to 5000 square feet. Employees using AT&T’s industry-leading 3G devices can rely on a clearer, stronger signal for client calls, downloading data and more.* Plus, for your remote locations and home offices, you can add additional AT&T 3G MicroCells and help boost your coverage.
Manage expenses easily
The optional AT&T Unlimited MicroCell Calling feature gives you unlimited, nationwide anytime minutes for incoming or outgoing calls while operating from the 3G MicroCell. You and your employees can enjoy unlimited use of the 3G MicroCell while in the office for domestic calls—without touching existing plan minutes.
Talk and go
The AT&T 3G MicroCell gives you a seamless call hand-over, meaning a call you start with MicroCell coverage can continue without interruption when you leave the office. If you’ve chosen the optional Unlimited MicroCell Calling feature, unlimited calling continues until the end of the current call.
Employees and important clients alike can enjoy enhanced 3G coverage, because you choose which AT&T numbers can use the AT&T 3G MicroCell. Once you’ve registered online, it’s easy to add or delete up to 10 authorized users and manage device settings.
- AT&T 3G phone or device
- Broadband Internet service
- Downstream speeds of at least 1.5 Mbps and upstream speeds of at least 256 Kbps are recommended for best performance. There are no restrictions on broadband service providers.
- Spare Ethernet port on modem, router or gateway
- Computer with Internet access for online registration
- Access to a location where a Global Positioning System (GPS) link is available to verify the device location during initial setup. We recommend that you install your device near a window to ensure access to GPS.
*Coverage not available in all areas.