AT&T Dual-Mode Mobile Voice
Mobilize your enterprise communications across cellular and campus Wi-Fi networks
As an AT&T business customer, you can mobilize your enterprise voice using cellular and campus Wi-Fi networks with AT&T Dual-Mode Mobile Voice (DMMV). The DMMV solution helps you enhance user productivity, extend reach, and improve office or campus coverage. You control costs by using your designated PBX to converge mobile and wireline.
A converged fixed-mobile solution
DMMV lets you to treat an enabled dual-mode mobile device (Wi-Fi+cellular) as a station on your PBX. The PBX controls call routing for both originating and terminating calls, a vital component of an effective converged fixed-mobile solution. When the dual-mode device originates a call (through a cellular network or enterprise campus Wi-Fi network), the call is routed, or terminated, through your designated PBX over an eligible AT&T wireline transport service. Call routing for both originating and terminating calls is based solely on the pre-established routing parameters of your PBX.
Qualified users can make and receive calls from their smartphones using a number assigned in the enterprise PBX to the mobile device.*
When a cellular network and a campus Wi-Fi network are both available, DMMV selects a network for a call based on signal strength, battery life, and network preference. As these factors change, the call is transitioned between the cellular and campus Wi-Fi networks.
- Using an on-campus Wi-Fi helps ensure robust coverage.
- Extending select PBX features to qualified mobile devices can enhance usability.
- Using campus Wi-Fi for call transport can reduce cellular usage charges.
- Automatic voice call transition between cellular and on-campus Wi-Fi
- One enterprise number, one enterprise voicemail
- Extension of select enterprise PBX features, including:
- Conference calling
- Call hold/retrieve
- Extension dialing
- Do not disturb
- Directory query
- Calls can be accepted to both business and personal numbers
- Presence status
*Some features may not be available on all compatible smartphones.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from