Your solution to Fixed and Mobile Convergence (FMC)
With AT&T OfficeReach™ service, you can integrate your fixed and wireless voice communications within your enterprise and extend your common dialing plan to your employees' mobile phones. When using call management features with Zoneless Rating, you can ensure that the dollars spent on wireless communication for your organization are for authorized calls.
- Designate the domestic United States as a single geographic zone to enable economical AT&T OfficeReach rates for internal calls
- Call screening to restrict certain calls for users or user groups
- PBX-like functionality without any capital investment in your PBX infrastructure
- Abbreviated dialing enables short-cut dialing for both desk and mobile phones
- One Number Service provides a more streamlined method to reach employees and associates
- Bill presentation increases ease of expense submission for reimbursement
- Call screening minimizes potential distractions in and out of the office
Easier to Manage
- Manage employee reimbursement of wireless expenses
- Identify and analyze business calls easily
- Control call restrictions and user groups through a Web-based tool
Quick and Easy Startup
Since AT&T OfficeReach is a network service, no special PBX hardware, installation, or license fees are required.
AT&T OfficeReach Pricing Packages and Options
Choose AT&T OfficeReach Service Plan for ultimate control and management of your wireless expenses, or add AT&T OfficeReach Add-On minutes or the specific call management features you want to your employees' existing AT&T Nation plans.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Have a Business Solutions Expert