AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk (PTT) is the latest advancement in mobile push-to-talk services from AT&T. Experience fast call setup times and excellent PTT performance on the AT&T 3G, 4G,* and 700 MHz LTE networks. AT&T Enhanced PTT supports 1,000 contacts, 250 talk group members, and more.
AT&T Enhanced PTT also supports:
- A combination of high-performance PTT communications and wireless data services that enables users to talk and use productivity apps simultaneously.
- Integration with business apps for field force automation, fleet management, dispatching, GPS tracking, and more.
- Interoperability with existing mobile radio systems, such as Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Private Mobile Radio (PMR).
- View the availability of PTT contacts in real time.
- Automatically join active talk groups.
- Let users know about incoming PTT calls, even when they're on calls or phones are in silent mode.
- Share calls between your organization's group and others as needed.
- Carry one device for all your communication needs.
- Quickly track down workers to assign tasks.
- Improve communications across organizations and lower costs.
For more information about Enhanced PTT for iOS® devices, contact email@example.com