Care with Premier Online Care
Account Management with Premier Online Care
Premier Online Care offers corporate enterprise and small business customers a robust suite of features and services designed to help telecom managers (TCM) and authorized Corporate Responsibility Users (CRU) manage their wireless accounts, run reports, and view and pay bills online. This self-service tool helps companies reduce resources spent managing their wireless business and allows more time to focus on other business needs.
Main components of Premier Online Care
- Account Management—online account management for company administrator (also known as telecom managers), and Corporate Responsibility Users (CRU)
- Premier eBill (including DDP)—electronic bill viewing, payment, and analysis
Who has access?
Premier Online Care is available to all customers who have a Premier site. Those customers' Corporate Responsibility Users can be granted access to Premier Online Care as well. Customers with procurement integration with Premier using systems such as Ariba, SAP, and Oracle will not have Premier Online Care integrated with their environment at this time.
Features of Premier Online Care
- Immediate self-service features that provide more control over wireless billing and account management
- The ability to automate and delegate time consuming daily tasks such as updating wireless user information, adding or removing features for wireless users, and suspending or reinstating service on an account
- Increased automation so less time is spent on day-to-day account management and billing activities
- Easy access to viewing billed and unbilled usage, paying bills online, and more
- Access to 32 predefined reports and customized reports. Data can be downloaded to Excel spreadsheets to generate graphs, charts, and pivot tables.
Contact your AT&T Mobility account team for more information about Premier Online Care.
Benefits of Premier eBill
Premier eBill is Premier's online billing and reporting tool where customers manage, view, and pay stand-alone wireless service bills online. This tool provides an efficient and convenient way to handle all your wireless billing needs.
It's efficient, convenient, and secure
- View, download, and save bills quickly and easily at any time.
- Print an entire bill or just the remittance slip when necessary.
- Customize reports from templates for easy analysis.
- View and report on historical billing data up to 16 months.
- View unbilled usage in addition to billed voice and data usage.
- Receive email notification alerts when your bill is ready online instead of waiting for a paper bill or CD.
- Pay bills and set up recurring payments online anytime instead of calling in or mailing a check.
- Grant or deny employee access by managing user access permissions.
- Keep company data safe through embedded encryption.
The AT&T Premier Platform is available only to AT&T business and government customers with a qualified agreement, and AT&T Premier Online Care—eBill is available to authorized users of such customers. Only Telecom Managers, Billing Account Administrators, and/or Corporate Responsibility Users with Premier Online Care permissions can have access to Premier eBill. Customers with procurement integration with Premier Online Store using systems such as Ariba, SAP, and Oracle will not have access to Premier Online Care at this time.
Offers are available only to qualified users of the AT&T Premier Platform. AT&T Premier is available only to customers with a qualified business agreement (“Business Agreement") and their eligible employees, students, or other qualified users. Proof of current employment required. May require a 2-year service agreement. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See service agreement and plan terms for details. Subscriber must live and have a mailing address within AT&T's owned wireless network coverage area. Up to $40 activation fee may apply. Coverage is not available in all areas. Service is subject to transmission, terrain, system, capacity, and other limitations. Availability, security, speed of delivery, and timeliness of information are not guaranteed. Additional software, associated services or features, hardware, and/or network connections may be required and subject to additional terms and conditions.
AT&T data and/or voice service required for full functionality of device. Third-party software, additional hardware, separate accessory, and/or subscription to third-party service also may be required. AT&T does not sell, supply, install, or support such software, hardware, or services. Coverage not available in all areas. Due to coverage and system limitations, service may not be accessible at all times. Availability, speed of delivery, and timeliness of information are not guaranteed. Additional fees, charges, conditions, and restrictions apply.