Shop in the Premier Online Store
Experience Online Shopping
The AT&T Premier Platform streamlines the purchasing and management activities of any organization's wireless program with a customized Premier Online Store. It's a great way to offer employee discounts and benefits on the latest rate plans and phones, as well as features such as international calling, messaging, data, and more.
Customize your store to display products and services based on your company's telecom policies, employee permissions, and contract specifications. All of the transactions, settings, and permissions available to employees in a Premier Online Store are controlled by your company's telecom manager or other designated administrator.
Benefits companies enjoy with their Premier Online Store
- Enjoy exclusive savings and offers available only to Premier customers through contract discounts, Premier-only promotions, and web-exclusive offers
- Receive promotional pricing automatically on qualified transactions with the built-in pricing engine
- Premier Packages make your shopping experience more convenient and faster
- Compare feature and specification information side-by-side on phones, smartphones, LaptopConnect cards, netbooks, and more
- Click to Chat online service representatives are available to answer quick questions
- Save to Cart option allows customers to save an order to up to 21 days
Tools to help every business
- Stay on top of new product launches, promotional offers, and helpful business tips through Premier Opt-in Advantage email program
- Shop worry-free with multi-layered security for online purchases and account transactions
The Premier Online Store allows each company to create distinct online shopping experiences based on employee roles and level of financial responsibility. There are over 150 different settings to choose from so companies can manage the shopping environment of their stores.
Offers are available only to qualified users of the AT&T Premier Platform. AT&T Premier is available only to customers with a qualified business agreement ("Business Agreement") and their eligible employees, students, or other qualified users. Proof of current employment required. May require a 2-year service agreement. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See service agreement and plan terms for details. Subscriber must live and have a mailing address within AT&T’s owned wireless network coverage area. Up to $40 activation fee may apply. Coverage is not available in all areas. Service is subject to transmission, terrain, system, capacity, and other limitations. Availability, security, speed of delivery, and timeliness of information are not guaranteed. Additional software, associated services or features, hardware, and/or network connections may be required and subject to additional terms and conditions.
AT&T data and/or voice service required for full functionality of device. Third-party software, additional hardware, separate accessory, and/or subscription to third-party service also may be required. AT&T does not sell, supply, install, or support such software, hardware, or services. Coverage not available in all areas. Due to coverage and system limitations, service may not be accessible at all times. Availability, speed of delivery, and timeliness of information are not guaranteed. Additional fees, charges, conditions, and restrictions apply.