AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for Healthcare
Text messaging, or short messaging service (SMS), is built in to almost every cell phone being carried by individuals around the world today. Used by communities, organizations, and governments worldwide as a means of highly secure, timely, relevant, and cost-effective communication, SMS has emerged as a dynamic tool for healthcare providers. The AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite (GSMS) for Healthcare is a powerful Web-based, cross-carrier enterprise communication application. AT&T GSMS deploys encrypted technology to improve and augment current healthcare communications in support of HIPPA compliance.
- Send bi-directional highly secure messages with Personal Health Information (PHI)
- Reach staff, patients, and partners virtually anywhere and in real time.
- Send appointment reminders and reduce the cost of no-shows.
- Send prescription reminders for reduced costs and improved revenue.
- Reduce administrative costs with powerful staffing tools.
- Improve customer, member, and community interaction with campaigns and targeted offers.
- Send detailed encrypted messages with Personal Health Information (PHI).
- Robust applications for reminders, staffing, business continuity, and campaigns
- Multiprotocol communications, including SMS and email
- Enterprise-grade administration and management
- Bi-directional encrypted messaging in support of HIPAA compliance
- Opt-in/opt-out list management
- Web-based software delivery over the Internet (Software as a Service)
- Inbound SMS keyword routing
- Enterprise-wide permissions control (hierarchical and multi-workgroup)
- Reporting for auditing and analytics
- Comprehensive API Library
- AT&T technical support provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Learn more about AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for Healthcare.