AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite
powered by Soprano
The AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite is a powerful web-based application designed for large enterprise messaging and communication. The AT&T Global SMS service enables 2-way communication (via SMS or e-mail), and can reach employees and opted in consumer subscribers at most wireless carriers globally. AT&T can help organizations get started using domestic short codes for cross-carrier SMS messaging, and the AT&T platform can also be extended on a global scale for messaging to employees and consumers worldwide.
Key features of AT&T Global SMS:
- 2-way cross-carrier SMS, including mobile-originated text messaging
- SMS reach to subscribers in the U.S., Canada and select international countries
- Software as a Service (web-based service)
- E-mail messaging capabilities
- Enterprise-wide permissions control (hierarchical and multi-workgroup)
- Archival of all messaging activity*
- Reporting and analysis tools
- Tools to integrate with existing messaging systems and applications
- 24/7 technical support provided by AT&T**
Powerful administrative control:
The platform can be integrated with existing systems or used as a stand-alone web-based application for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Workforce management and communication
- Mobile marketing campaigns via SMS and e-mail
- Mobile commerce
- HR functions, job placement and staffing
- Shift confirmations, scheduling
- Voting, polling, surveying, sweepstakes
Beyond the core platform functionality, the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite offers several optional pre-configured applications that can be leveraged to enable additional functionality:
- WebSMS+: WebSMS provides essential outbound messaging capabilities. WebSMS+ extends the included outbound WebSMS capability by enabling advanced features such as permission management, reply management, scheduling and prioritization (Note: WebSMS is included as a standard application in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite).****
- Campaign Manager: Campaign Manager is a solution for managing opt-in and opt-out permissions for SMS and e-mail marketing. With permission from the recipients, you can deliver bulk SMS and e-mail messages to your customers, prospects or staff. You can also effectively manage responses for SMS voting, polls, surveys and competitions.
- Inbound and Inbound+: The Inbound application receives SMS messages generated in the field from a mobile device and is able to automatically sort and parse incoming SMS messages and respond (Note: One Inbound user license is included as a standard application in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite - Corporate). Inbound+ extends the Inbound capability by enabling multi-question campaigns, voting, polls, surveys and competition drawings.
- Reminder: Reminder is an automated SMS appointment confirmation solution that enables appointment reminders to confirm appointments via SMS, which can help ensure that customers are contacted to reduce failure to attend rates.
- eMailer and eMailer+: The eMailer application enables e-mail as a multi-modal communication tool that can be used to complement the SMS capability. The eMailer+ application extends the included eMailer application by enabling advanced e-mail features such as adding attachments, unsubscribe controls, an open counter, templates, destination filtering and delivery rate control.
- Mobile Authenticator: Mobile Authenticator is the solution you want when you need to provide your employees or customers with a 2-factor mobile authentication system to provide access to your online services. Mobile Authenticator takes advantage of the ubiquity of the mobile phone to deliver a one-time password via SMS, delivering the same benefits as a hardware or software token without all the administrative overhead.
- StaffMatch: Staff Match automates the time-consuming process of contacting staff to fill shifts. With Staff Match you simply define your shift (date, time, location), the role you need to fill, and any specific qualifications and press send. Staff Match will send an SMS message to all staff in your employee pool that meet the criteria you have selected. Staff simply respond with a ‘y’ or a ‘n’ and the shift is allocated to the first ‘y’ responses received and sends an acknowledgement to the successful bidders. Staff Match also advises unsuccessful bidders accordingly.
- StaffSafe: StaffSafe enables enterprise organizations to keep in touch with their field force working in the field. StaffSafe enables the ability to create and scheduling staff checks via SMS; confirming status from the field via SMS; escalating when messages are unanswered; providing real-time reporting of employee status; and the solution can be integrated into existing workforce management systems for job dispatch and tracking to help ensure a smooth end to end process flow in a large organization.
* Customers have the option to archive messages within the web application for up to 90 days, after which time the messages will be deleted. Customer can export messages for customer retention offline if exported prior to 90-day expiration.
** For non-AT&T devices/service, all technical support, voice, messaging and data usage will be subject to the applicable rates and terms of such other wireless carrier(s). Refer to applicable wireless carrier for such rates, terms and conditions. Visual graphic shown on this page may include additional features not included in the standard product.
*** Opt-in and opt-out lists can be created in three ways: a) manually with up to 10,000 entries; b) from inbound mobile-originated messages with up to 100,000 entries; or c) by uploading a file from a “comma separated file” (.csv) file with up to million entries.
**** While AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite can be an effective way to communicate with employees and consumers, it should not be used as the primary or sole method of sending notifications that contain information that is essential to the protection of life or property.
Available only to customers with a qualified AT&T business or government agreement (“Enterprise Agreement”) and their respective Corporate Responsibility Users (CRUs). May not be available for purchase in all sales channels or in all areas. Compatible device required. Additional hardware, software, services and/or network connection may also be required. Coverage: Coverage is not available in all areas. Wireless service is subject to transmission, terrain, system, capacity and other limitations. Availability, security, speed, timeliness, accuracy and reliability of service are not guaranteed by AT&T. Additional Terms: The AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite application is subject to additional terms and conditions, including without limitation, the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite rate plan brochure and the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite Attachment. Service is also subject to the applicable Enterprise Agreement, rate plan brochure(s) and coverage map(s). See applicable materials for details. Additional charges and other restrictions apply. Offer subject to change.
Access the online library
for AT&T Global Smart
Messaging Suite in our
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Great offers on
the latest phones
Have a Business Solutions Expert