Field Service Automation
Increase Effectiveness in the Field.
Wireless Field Service Automation (FSA) solutions can enable field-based employees in a variety of industries to work more productively. Through real-time access to work orders, part lists, and other essential back-office information from the latest wireless notebooks, handhelds, and smartphones, technicians can also more effectively meet the needs of customers.
Improve profitability. Enhance productivity. Satisfy customers.
AT&T FSA solutions can enhance your organization's profitability by reducing time to first fix, lowering operational costs and satisfying customers. AT&T offers a broad portfolio of Field Service Solutions that can range from simple form-based applications to stand-alone FSA applications, to mobile applications integrated with multiple back end systems.
Mobilize Your Field Force with AT&T Field Service Solutions
On-demand application platforms for mid-size field organizations:
- Telenav Track® from AT&T, a leading GPS-based solution for employee tracking and workforce management. Learn more
- Xora® StreetSmart Workforce™ from AT&T, a leading GPS solution for time tracking and mobile resource management. Learn more
AT&T Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms
AT&T provides a leading hosted middleware solution that can extend back end systems to:
- Enable field technicians to receive and manage work orders on the mobile device—eliminating trips to the office and reducing paperwork
- Provide dispatchers with tools for smarter scheduling and dispatch—assigning the right person to the right work by analyzing their location (or the location of their vehicle), skill set, and completion of previous assignments, all in real time
- Use wireless devices and application to manage parts (trunk inventory, new parts ordering), bill for out-of-warranty work, fill out timesheets, access knowledge base, and perform diagnostics of the equipment they service