AirWatch from AT&T
With AirWatch® from AT&T, rise to the daily challenge of providing employees with excellent tools to accomplish their tasks through mobile devices. AirWatch from AT&T can help you empower your employees to be more efficient and productive. Offering a set of mobile device and content management solutions, AirWatch from AT&T can help you control your mobile inventories and help safeguard your organization while extending the parameters of your workforce.
AT&T currently offers four different varieties of AirWatch to assist you in providing a true mobile enterprise management experience:
- AirWatch® Hosted Mobile Device Management from AT&T manages applications and device compliance with corporate policies.
- AirWatch® On-Premises Mobile Device Management from AT&T remotely troubleshoots and configures devices.
- AirWatch® Mobile Content Management from AT&T authenticates users through a basic methodology or directory services, and manages and distributes assets through a cloud-based console.
- AirWatch® Mobile Application Management from AT&T deploys, and manages mobile applications on end-user devices with high security through a hosted, cloud-based solution.
|Hosted MDM||On-Premises MDM||Mobile Content |
|Mobile Application |
AirWatch Hosted Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T
AirWatch Hosted Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T manages applications and device compliance with corporate policies. It can be implemented in a shared or dedicated scalable hosting environment comparable to an on-premises deployment. One monthly subscription fee covers the full solution, including maintenance.
- Manage applications and device compliance
- Monitor activity, set privacy policies and alerts
- Establish a highly secure MDM foundation with a zero-IT footprint and no infrastructure
AirWatch On-Premises Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T
The AirWatch On-Premises Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T solution allows you to send custom messages to end users, use remote diagnostics to identify real-time device issues, and take remote control of an end user’s device for troubleshooting. You can grant end users the ability to clear passcodes and locate their devices.
- Administer and customize policies.
- Lock or wipe a device if needed.
- Configure users quickly from a single console.
AirWatch Mobile Content Management from AT&T
Use AirWatch Mobile Content Management from AT&T to protect access to your corporate resources remotely through the two most popular operating systems. It provides enterprise-grade security document distribution and mobile access to corporate documents.
- Track document versions and update history, and identify users who view, download, and delete files.
- Customize users’ ability to edit, copy and paste, share, and open files in designated apps.
- Publish files and updates from a single device to a group of devices.
AirWatch Mobile Application Management from AT&T
AirWatch Mobile Application Management offers control of internal, third party, and purchased applications across corporate- or employee-owned devices. From the highly secure administration console, you can manage your organization's application lifecycle from deployment through retirement. Reporting tools provide comprehensive analytics to help you monitor and track application use.
- Establish and enforce application security policies
- Install, update, and remove managed applications remotely
- Allow employee access to approved apps with Enterprise App Catalog
- Track and view installed, approved, and blacklisted applications at the user level
Have a Business Solutions Expert
Get special deals through your employer or school!