AirWatch® from AT&T
With AirWatch® from AT&T, rise to the daily challenge of providing employees with excellent tools to accomplish their tasks through mobile devices. AirWatch from AT&T can help you empower your employees to be more efficient and productive. Offering a set of mobile device and content management solutions, AirWatch from AT&T can help you control your mobile inventories and safeguard your organization while extending the parameters of your workforce.
AT&T currently offers three different varieties of AirWatch to assist you in providing a true mobile enterprise management experience:
- AirWatch® Hosted Mobile Device Management from AT&T manages applications and device compliance with corporate policies.
- AirWatch® On-Premises Mobile Device Management from AT&T remotely troubleshoots and configures devices.
- AirWatch® Mobile Content Management from AT&T authenticates users through a basic methodology or directory services, and manages and distributes assets through a cloud-based console.
|Hosted MDM||On-Premises MDM||Mobile Content Management|
AirWatch® Hosted Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T
AirWatch® Hosted Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T manages applications and device compliance with corporate policies. It can be implemented in a shared or dedicated scalable hosting environment comparable to an on-premises deployment. One monthly subscription fee covers the full solution, including maintenance.
- Manage applications and device compliance
- Monitor activity, set privacy policies and alerts
- Establish a highly secure MDM foundation with a zero-IT footprint and no infrastructure
AirWatch® On-Premises Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T
The AirWatch® On-Premises Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T solution allows you to send custom messages to end users, use remote diagnostics to identify real-time device issues, and take remote control of an end user’s device for troubleshooting. You can grant end users the ability to clear passcodes and locate their devices.
- Administer and customize policies.
- Lock or wipe a device if needed.
- Configure users quickly from a single console.
AirWatch® Mobile Content Management from AT&T
Use AirWatch® Mobile Content Management from AT&T to protect access to your corporate resources remotely through the two most popular operating systems. It provides enterprise-grade security document distribution and mobile access to corporate documents.
- Track document versions and update history, and identify users who view, download, and delete files.
- Customize users’ ability to edit, copy and paste, share, and open files in designated apps.
- Publish files and updates from a single device to a group of devices.
Have a Business Solutions Expert
Find the right mobile
apps for your
Get special deals through your employer or school!