Good Dynamics™ from AT&T
Good Dynamics™, a Good Technology™ product offered by AT&T, provides a highly secure container solution that minimizes application data loss and keeps personal and enterprise data separate. To offer a highly secure connection, Good Dynamics uses the Good Technology secure Network Operating Center (NOC) before connecting to your network. NOC is the technology also used by Good for Enterprise™ from AT&T.*
Use Good Dynamics from AT&T
Good Dynamics provides a unique way for mobile application developers to build highly secure applications without affecting development timeframes. Take advantage of built-in security at each level of data delivery—internal, perimeter, transport, and handheld devices. Manage business applications and data remotely and consistently, in accordance with enterprise policies.
- Helps prevent data loss to unsecured consumer apps.
- Provides high-level app protection and an exceptional user experience.
- Helps your organization maximize productivity.
- Provides consistent protection for major operating systems, including iOS® (Android™ coming soon).
* Good Dynamics™ requires, as to each end user, a Good Dynamics Client Access License (CAL). When used on the AT&T wireless network, it requires qualified activation of an eligible AT&T Enterprise data plan on a compatible device. Prices do not include taxes or other exactions or any data, voice, or other rate plan, and are subject to change. All charges and fees paid are non-refundable. Carrier data rates and terms apply. Terms of data service plans vary based on selected devices and service offerings. Additional credit and eligibility restrictions may apply. Service is not available in all areas. Wi-Fi service and wireless service are subject to transmission, terrain, system, capacity and other limitations. When outside coverage area, access will be limited to information and applications previously downloaded to or resident on a licensed device. Roaming outside the U.S. and Canada requires qualified international roaming plan. May require purchase of and be subject to the terms and conditions of additional software, associated services or features, hardware, and/or network connections. Not available for purchase in all AT&T channels. Although the service utilizes certain security features, AT&T does not guarantee security, availability, speed, timeliness, accuracy, or reliability. Service is subject to Customers’ and Users’ acceptance of Good Technology’s End User License Agreement found at http://media.www1.good.com/documents/GD_Enterprise_Deployment_License.pdf.
Customer’s administrator may have visibility to employees’ personal information, such as wireless telephone numbers, identity of the employee's wireless carrier, and type of device. Customer is responsible for establishing policies for use of applications, communications, and content by its employees and other users, and for informing its employees and other users of those policies. Customer is responsible for informing its employees and other users of any visibility into employee personal activity or information. It is Customer’s responsibility to ensure that it has authority to distribute applications and to enter into all necessary arrangements with device suppliers and other third parties, and to comply with those arrangements and other applicable requirements of device suppliers and other third parties. AT&T is not liable for, and Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold AT&T harmless from, any claim, loss, or damage arising out of Customer’s failure to enter into all necessary arrangements with device suppliers and other third parties, and/or its failure to comply with those arrangements. Any such failure shall not relieve Customer of any of its obligations under this agreement or entitle it to a refund from AT&T.
All applications associated with the Good Dynamics container must follow the requirements of the device operating systems and Good Dynamics’ container requirements using the appropriate software development kits supplied by Good Technology.
Additional charges and restrictions apply. Offer subject to change. Please contact your AT&T representative for complete details.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Have a Business Solutions Expert
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Find the right mobile
apps for your