AT&T Mobile Forms
Mobilize your inspection forms, work orders, sales orders, timesheets, or any custom business form!
AT&T Mobile Forms™ enables rapid, media-rich, and virtually error-free data collection in the field with mobile devices. All your data is connected to your back office or to cloud services such as Dropbox® and Microsoft® SharePoint®.
- Gain significant time and cost savings with improved productivity and customer service.
- Enhance data quality and accuracy with fewer data input errors.
- Collect rich data, such as client signatures, photos, barcodes, and more, in forms.
- Generate real-time reports and connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems.
- Support broader adoption of business processes and procedures.
- Manage your field teams more efficiently.
A 3-step solution to mobilize any size business
AT&T Mobile Forms App
Field workers can receive partially completed dispatch forms such as inspections, work orders, or sales orders. They complete those mobile business forms on the job site; the collected data is sent back to administrators and managers in real time.
- Customize the app for your business, with your forms.
- Send forms back to the office faster and virtually error-free―helping you get more done every day!
- Include rich data, such as signatures, photos, and time and geo location, in forms.
- Fill out mobile forms, even when not connected to cellular or Wi-Fi.
Mobile Forms Web Portal
The AT&T Mobile Forms Web Portal enables administrators to maintain forms, monitor business activity, and manage users and activities and incoming and outgoing data.
- Create unlimited mobile business forms, customized to your specific needs.
- Dispatch partially completed forms to individuals or groups in the field.
- Set up and manage your data connections. Send field data to cloud services or your back office.
Connect Your Data
AT&T Mobile Forms offers a multitude of data connectivity options for widely used cloud services (for example, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365®, and Google Drive™) or to back office systems using REST API.
- Push your business data, such as price and parts lists, from your back office, and make it accessible in forms on your users' devices.
- Send collected form data virtually anywhere—to cloud services, to FTP/HTTP, to your back office, or as a PDF file by email.
|AT&T Mobile Forms||AT&T Mobile Forms Professional|
|Pricing Options||Monthly - $9.95/user||Monthly - $19.95/user
1 year - $220.00/user
2 years - $400.00/user
|Monthly form submissions||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Active forms on user devices||3||Unlimited|
|Data destinations, sources, and connections||Limited*||All available|
Deployment service packages are available to help you go mobile in less than 30 days.
* Sources not available include HTTP, FTP, Amazon®, Microsoft SharePoint, and Salesforce®.
Supported Smartphone Platforms:
- BlackBerry® 10 (available October, 2014)
- Windows® 8 (available October, 2014)
Ask an AT&T business expert to learn how AT&T Mobile Forms can start making your business paperless today.
*Additional charges may apply.
contact us at
Retail, Field Service
Services and more
See how AT&T Mobile
Forms clients are
saving time and