MobileIron® from AT&T
Keep pace with the evolving landscape of business and solidify your security foundation using Mobile Device Management (MDM) from AT&T. Our expertise in consulting, design, implementation, and support can meet the mobile device needs of your organization, no matter the size.
We can host and manage both on- and off-premise enterprise mobile device solutions.
MobileIron® from AT&T offers a suite of solutions that AT&T professionals can expertly consult, diagnose, and recommend for enterprises. Be your best and keep risk at bay by leveraging mobile device management solutions from AT&T. MobileIron from AT&T helps keep your employees productive and your organization protected.
- Helps ensure end-user compliance
- Reduces the total cost of ownership of mobile data enterprise solutions
- Enables more efficient end-user engagement
- Increases productivity and effectiveness
- Improves revenue flow
- Performs over-the-air monitoring and enforcement of security policies,
- Controls and monitors devices to keep them performing properly,
- Supports enterprise applications and processes,
- Provides security safeguards,
- Performs real-time over-the-air configuration and diagnostics,
- Quick application and device deployment.
|VSP from |
|Managed Hosted||Connected Cloud|
MobileIron® Virtual Smartphone Platform from AT&T
Control wireless costs in your organization with the MobileIron® Virtual Smartphone Platform (VSP) from AT&T. MobileIron is the first Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution from AT&T to combine data-driven smartphone management with real-time wireless cost control. MobileIron provides IT teams with multi-platform visibility to analyze smartphone data and application use. The platform also allows IT to proactively secure data without compromising security, even on employee-owned devices. Support multiple company-supported and employee-owned devices on multiple operating systems while keeping costs low.
Use MobileIron VSP from AT&T and get greater visibility across more operating systems today!
- Customers can host MobileIron VSP from AT&T on their own premises using their own hardware.
- AT&T provides design, installation, configuration, and administrator training.
- MobileIron supports the VSP server and sentry email.
- Customers can maintain and administer the AT&T Mobile Device Management solution.
- MobileIron provides helpdesk-to-helpdesk support and end-to-end incident reporting, triage, escalation, and resolution reporting.
MobileIron® Virtual Smartphone Platform from AT&T – Managed and Hosted
Get all the features of MobileIron® VSP from AT&T, plus the benefit of having AT&T manage and host MobileIron for you. MobileIron – Managed and Hosted provides the same great value as MobileIron, combining data-driven smartphone management with real-time wireless cost control. MobileIron – Managed and Hosted provides IT teams with multi-platform visibility to analyze smartphone data and application use. IT can proactively secure data without compromising security, even on employee-owned devices. Support multiple company-supported and employee-owned devices on multiple operating systems while keeping costs low. Plus, get the added benefit of theAT&T Synaptic Hosting℠ infrastructure.
- Hosts MobileIron VSP with the Synaptic Hosting infrastructure.
- Maintains and administers the mobile device management solution, which includes device moves, adds, changes, deletes, implementation of security polices, the application store, compliance, alerts, and more.
- Provides helpdesk-to-helpdesk solution support and end-to-end incident reporting, triage, escalation, resolution, and reporting.
- Provides solution design, installation, configuration, and training services.
MobileIron® Connected Cloud from AT&T
Manage your organization's mobile environment from the cloud. MobileIron® Connected Cloud from AT&T is among the industry's first cloud-based mobile device management solutions for multiple operating systems. With MobileIron Connected Cloud, IT can proactively manage devices and data, increasing efficiency. MobileIron Connected Cloud provides you with control, compliance monitoring, and protection of sensitive enterprise data, assets, and systems, while enforcing security. MobileIron Connected Cloud allows you to manage employee-owned devices to reduce costs and organization device chaos. Use MobileIron Connected Cloud from AT&T to easily integrate with on-premises enterprise systems.
- Tracks device position and controls access to critical enterprise resources based on corporate policies.
- Provisions, configures, and troubleshoots applications with minimal user interruption.
- Monitors settings and status for inventory, configuration, policy, and security functions,
- Leverages the efficiency and speed of the cloud without sacrificing integration with key enterprise resources for identity and access control.
- MobileIron hosts the Virtual Smartphone Platform server, network, and mobile device management solutions.
- Maintains the LDAP Connector on your premises using your equipment.
- AT&T provides helpdesk-to-helpdesk support and end-to-end incident reporting, triage, escalation, and resolution.
- Lets you rely on AT&T for solution design, installation, configuration, and training services.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Have a Business Solutions Expert
Find the right mobile
apps for your