XRS from AT&T
XRS® from AT&T provides a complete electronic logging device (ELD) solution to help you comply with hours-of-service regulations issued by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the Department of Transportation (DOT).
XRS from AT&T automatically records driver and vehicle information, and then connects via Bluetooth® technology to your compatible device, which sends data to the XRS website for reporting, analysis, and asset tracking.
- Installs in minutes on the vehicle dashboard
- Connects directly to the engine diagnostic port to capture vehicle and GPS data.
- Communicates wirelessly using AT&T’s wireless network—the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.*
- No upfront hardware costs
- Low monthly subscription fee
- Reasonably-priced AT&T wireless data plans
- Electronic logs reduce compliance violations for unsafe driving or vehicle maintenance
- Compliant with FMCSA and DOT requirement part 395.15
- Compliant with currently released technical specifications for DOT requirement part 395.16
- J1708, J1939, CAN, and OBDII** Engine Bus connectivity for communications and diagnostics
*Claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
**Separate attachment required
- Easy-to-use driver application that automates inspections, duty status changes, and low remaining drive-time warnings
- Online mapping and management reporting in real time for low remaining drive-time warning notifications; driver violations, such as speeding or hard braking; and vehicle violations, such as vehicle inspection failures
- Detailed vehicle and driver reports: Vehicle and Customer Stops, Vehicle and Driver Safety, and Vehicle Activity
- Continual* asset visibility with asset tracking and mapping
- Easy online access to driver logs that speed up audits
- Configurable alerts that allow you to respond quickly to critical issues
*While operating within coverage areas