Mobile Network Solutions
Wireless LANs (WLANs) are taking on a more substantial role in the delivery of mission-critical applications, including voice, data, asset, and location-based services. Designing and implementing a wireless LAN that delivers business value and secure networking takes a deep understanding of both the technology and business requirements.
Deployment Services from AT&T provides the rapid implementation of mobile solutions that enhance customer value. We specialize in designing, deploying, and supporting Enterprise Mobility Solutions for Enterprise WLANs.
Our mobile network engagements can be divided into the following three important phases.
Phase 1: Discovery
- Surveying and documenting your organizations WLAN infrastructure.
- Validating coverage, throughput, and interference.
- Conducting gap analysis for enhanced solution requirements.
Phase 2: Solution deployment
- Designing the WLAN infrastructure for current and future demands.
- Procuring the necessary hardware and software.
- Implementing the design.
- Certifying network coverage and performance.
Phase 3: Solution support
- Providing on-site customer training to new IT employees.
- Managing WLAN infrastructure 24/7.
- Acting as third-level engineering support.
Customers who implement a full WLAN strategy and deploy the right-sized network benefit from:
- Infrastructure cost reduction.
- Reduced power usage (for a greener environment).
- Reduced cabling costs.
- Support for mobile devices.
- Maximization of infrastructure by supporting multiple applications.