Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
The Challenge for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Firms
Deals are won based on a firm's price, timeliness, and capability. As a result, architecture, engineering, and construction firms are continually looking for practical ways to keep projects on schedule, maintain effective communication across project teams, manage quality assurance, and deliver on budget. Once a deal is won, time is money, and delays increase cost overruns, exposure to contract disputes, and jeopardize client satisfaction and the reputation of the firm. There is no time to waste.
Wireless Improves Productivity, Quality, and Profitability
Wireless can make a difference for architecture, engineering, and construction firms, with particular benefit when workers are on-site during the construction phase. AT&T can help you deploy data applications for quality assurance reporting, end-of-project punchlisting and certification, change order management, financial transaction approvals, and asset and material management.
Benefits for Design: Architects
- Improve receipt and response time to RFIs
- Reduce jobsite visits for change order approvals
- Improve client satisfaction with up to the minute project status reports
- Access to design documents and back end systems from the field
Benefits for Construction: Construction Management
- Improve client satisfaction with timely and actionable field reports
- Transmit field reports from the project site, without the need to re-type notes
- Reduce inspector overtime expenses
- Improve the quality of information captured in field reports and punch lists
- Reduce time to compile daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Manage change order requests proactively
Benefits for Construction: General Contractors
- Deliver projects on time
- Respond to customer needs more quickly
- Produce high quality reports
- Communicate project issues and change orders directly from the field
- Improve scheduling of subcontractor rework
Benefits for Construction: Sub-Contractors
- Improve client satisfaction with increased accessibility and responsiveness
- Improve productivity by scheduling assets
- Take a picture and send an email to proactively address issues caused by changing site conditions
AT&T Makes Wireless Work For You
AT&T teams with hardware and software manufacturers as well as leading systems integrators to help you deploy the most efficient, cost-effective wireless solutions. We put all the pieces together to make wireless work for you Ask an AT&T business expert.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Have a business