The Challenge for Consulting Firms
Corporate clients want specialized expertise, fast results, and a high return on their investment in consulting resources. To respond to fast-changing customer needs, consultants are often on the road, and require practical tools for connecting with clients, colleagues, and enterprise resources. Real-time access to information is key whether building a client base or maximizing billable hours. With high turnover rates, moreover, the consulting practice needs solutions that enable consultants to better manage a work-life balance in a competitive job market.
Innovative Solutions for Consulting Firms
Wireless broadband connectivity solutions and smart devices provide consultants the means to collaborate with clients, colleagues, and partners remotely - while helping to reduce long hours on the road.
- Business Development: Smart devices with email and integrated CRM solutions enable business development managers to manage prospective opportunities, resources, and reporting on a mobile device. Mobile broadband laptop solutions enable business development managers to connect to the Internet, customer intranet, and corporate resources (e.g. portals, CRM, ERP) when they travel.
- Consulting Delivery Practice: Consultants can stay connected on the road with mobile email solutions and conveniently find their next engagement with location- based services. Mobile broadband solutions allow consultants anytime access to the Internet and corporate resources such as knowledge management systems and collaborative workspaces.
AT&T works with consulting customers across the country to plan, pilot, and deploy the most efficient, cost-effective mobile consulting solutions available, offering a wide variety of devices to suit consultant needs on-the-go.
- Improve productivity
- Reduce downtime at the client site
- Collaborate with project teams on the road
- Access email on-the-go
- Report sales activity and resource requirements through wireless CRM updates on a mobile device
- Increase Revenues
- Improve utilization of consultants through real-time scheduling
- Reduce Costs
- Eliminate multiple access points/costs for Internet access
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Up-to-the-minute responsiveness to client needs
How can you maximize the return on investment (ROI) for your company's specific business processes? Ask an AT&T business expert.