AT&T Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions
AT&T Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solutions use connected devices to collect biometric data from sick or at-risk individuals outside of the clinical environment, and share that data with a designated clinician or caregiver, such as yourself. Bluetooth®-enabled devices provide you with accurate, near real-time biometric data about your participants (patients) between visits. Remote patient-monitoring solutions can help you decrease hospitalizations, increase participant satisfaction, and improve participants’ ability to self-manage conditions.
- Improves participant engagement, outcomes, and satisfaction
- Provides actionable data, advanced analytics, and reporting
- Improves care planning and delivery
- Reduces readmissions and inpatient days for high-risk participants*
RPM – SaaS
AT&T Remote Patient Monitoring – Software as a Service (RPM – SaaS) is a cloud-based service that automates post-discharge care through interactive mobile medical devices. These Bluetooth®-connected medical devices collect data from participants in near real time and transmit it to designated clinicians and caregivers, like yourself, through a cloud-based system. Participants can receive automated coaching and reminders through the provided interactive tablet devices. You can proactively monitor your participants' status with the easy-to-use, highly secure online portal. Using RPM – SaaS, you can share data with multiple hospital care teams, manage care plans, and integrate data with personalized clinician workflows.
- Automated monitoring through individualized care plans
- Interactive, user-friendly tablets for participants to provide vitals
- Caregiver-initiated video conferencing with participants using tablets
- Highly-secure portal designed to support HIPAA compliance
Contact your AT&T healthcare technology account manager to start talking about your organization’s needs.
* Adam Darkins, M.D., et al. Care Coordination/Home Telehealth: The Systematic Implementation of Health Informatics, Home Telehealth, and Disease Management to Support the Care of Veteran Patients with Chronic Conditions. Telemedicine and e-health, Volume 14, No. 10 (2008): 1118-1126.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Let Premier Opt-In Advantage emails help you save time and money.