AT&T Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions
AT&T Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solutions use connected devices to collect biometric data from sick or at-risk individuals outside of the clinical environment, and share that data with a designated clinician or caregiver, such as yourself. Bluetooth®-enabled devices provide you with accurate, near real-time biometric data about your participants (patients) between visits. Remote patient-monitoring solutions can help you decrease hospitalizations, increase participant satisfaction, and improve participants’ ability to self-manage conditions.
- Improves participant engagement, outcomes, and satisfaction
- Provides actionable data, advanced analytics, and reporting
- Improves care planning and delivery
- Reduces readmissions and inpatient days for high-risk participants*
Contact your AT&T healthcare technology account manager to start talking about your organization’s needs.
* Adam Darkins, M.D., et al. Care Coordination/Home Telehealth: The Systematic Implementation of Health Informatics, Home Telehealth, and Disease Management to Support the Care of Veteran Patients with Chronic Conditions. Telemedicine and e-health, Volume 14, No. 10 (2008): 1118-1126.
|RPM - SaaS||RPM – End-to-End|
AT&T Remote Patient Monitoring – Software as a Service (RPM – SaaS) is a cloud-based service that automates post-discharge care through interactive mobile medical devices. These Bluetooth®-connected medical devices collect data from participants in near real time and transmit it to designated clinicians and caregivers, like yourself, through a cloud-based system. Participants can receive automated coaching and reminders through the provided interactive tablet devices. You can proactively monitor your participants' status with the easy-to-use, highly secure online portal. Using RPM – SaaS, you can share data with multiple hospital care teams, manage care plans, and integrate data with personalized clinician workflows.
- Automated monitoring through individualized care plans
- Interactive, user-friendly tablets for participants to provide vitals
- Caregiver-initiated video conferencing with participants using tablets
- Highly-secure portal designed to support HIPAA compliance
AT&T Remote Patient Monitoring – End-to-End (RPM – End-to-End) provides an RPM-trained field technician to set up and train participants on accurate use of the service, and manage their monitoring devices. This solution also provides a 24/7 Care Center staffed by nurses who monitor and triage alerts triggered by the in-home monitoring devices, based on each participant’s individualized care plan. The Care Center resources help minimize false positive alerts, enabling the customer to focus on truly actionable alerts. RPM – End-to-End brings together the leading RPM healthcare solutions in one package with a single point of contact, providing you with greater efficiency and more effective communication.
- In-home delivery and setup of connected peripheral medical devices
- Pickup and refurbishment of devices at the end of the participant engagement
- Triage by a nurse-staffed Care Center, 24/7
- Single point of contact for you and your participants
Get special deals through your employer or school!
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Let Premier Opt-In Advantage emails help you save time and money.