Insurance: Sales Agents
The Challenge for Life Insurance and Annuities Insurance Companies
Insurance sales agents seek to drive new business, provide exceptional customer service, and increase client assets under management. By definition, they are mobile. As they travel between office, client locations, and home, they're increasingly demanding solutions to access client information on the road, and manage the underwriting process in real time. Before and after client meetings, agents need to focus on providing thoughtful solutions and less time on paperwork.
Wireless Streamline Sales and Underwriting Workflows
AT&T provides efficient solutions to improve agent productivity and sales while streamlining operations. With wireless solutions powered by AT&T, Insurance Sales Agents generate policy illustrations and quick quotes, update and track commissions, and access and manage client policy information with a mobile device. In addition, with location-based services, they can find client locations more quickly. Trustworthy options for connecting with clients, colleagues, and enterprise applications now allow agents to focus on developing trust with clients and spending less time processing paperwork.
Benefits for Agents
- Better service clients and prospects via mobile access
- Reduce office time while increasing productivity
- Easy-to-use, wireless data solutions for agents deliver powerful results
- Improve the quality of information at management's disposal
Benefits for Sales Management and Executives
- Gain up-to-date sales information in a business dashboard on a wireless device
- Increase assets under management by improving the productivity of agents
- Improve agent satisfaction by reducing overhead
- Improve customer satisfaction by reducing the time to respond with quotes, physical examination scheduling, and final contract
How can you maximize the return on investment (ROI) for your company's specific business processes? Ask an AT&T Wireless business expert.