Transforming the business of law—wirelessly
Innovative Solutions Built for Law firms
Law firms are under constant pressure to accurately charge for and increase billable hours during each work day. With a wireless solution from AT&T, attorneys can choose from a variety of handheld devices, or laptop wireless cards for their laptops, and a certified software solution to capture and report billable hours in real time.
Benefits for Firm Partners*
- Increase client satisfaction and retention
- Increase billable hours
- Decrease downtime
- Increase ROI by deploying wireless solutions that expand existing applications and processes
- Lower costs of doing business through increased operational efficiencies: reduce administrative duplication, errors, paper handling, and associated costs
Benefits for IT Manager*
- Rapid deployment
- Wide range of security features designed to enhance privacy and confidentiality
- The AT&T EDGE/GPRS network offers unmatched coverage and availability
- Dedicated enterprise support center
- EDGE/GPRS is built on GSM(TM) technology, which is a global standard, allowing your solution to work for your evolving needs
- Broad network of system integration providers to assist in enabling your legacy infrastructure
Benefits for Associates & Paralegals*
- Eliminate duplication of billing efforts by tracking billable hours in real time
- Eliminate travel to office—respond to client requests while out of the office
- Access key information while out of the office
- Make more informed decisions while out of the office
- Increase number of billable hours
- Connect with intranet and corporate information while out of the office
- Improve client responsiveness by having access to key documents while out of the office
- Increase job satisfaction with access to information and streamlining the tracking of billable hours
*Not all benefits apply to all available wireless solutions and actual benefits may vary by company.
How can you maximize the return on investment (ROI) for your company's specific business processes? Ask an AT&T business expert.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Have a Business Solutions Expert