Smart Grid Solutions from AT&T
Benefits at Every Level
At AT&T, we use our competencies in core communications, networks, and information management to develop communication fabrics for next-generation solutions used by utility companies, like the Smart Grid. AT&T also helps improve mobile workforce management to create efficiencies throughout your organization. Our technology solutions can improve productivity for your staff at every level.
If you're a CIO or IT Manager,* we can help you to:
- Free up capital by minimizing proprietary wireless networks.
- Easily deploy an IP-enabled distribution grid.
- Get unmatched coverage and availability with our GSM/GPRS network.
- Get dedicated support with our enterprise support center.
- Use a broad network of system integration providers to assist in enabling your legacy infrastructure.
- Scale to meet the growing network demands that an IP-enabled distribution grid is likely to require.
- Address your security concerns with managed security services and security consulting.
If you're a VP of field service or distribution automation,* our solutions can:
- Monitor the distribution network to decrease the chance of outages.
- Increase work orders completed per field technician per day.
- Increase first-time-fix ratio and reduce trips to the customer site.
- Improve regulatory compliance.
- Increase return on investment by deploying wireless solutions that expand existing applications and processes.
- Lower the cost of doing business through increased operational efficiencies. Increase customer satisfaction and retention.
If you're a Field Technician,* we can enable you to:
- Eliminate travel to the office since you can respond to work orders in the field.
- Download and upload work orders faster.
- Manage truck inventories.
- Make more informed decisions while in the field.
- Potentially increase the number of work orders you complete in a day.
- Handle on-site customer billing and payment
- Access customer and site histories while on site, for more personalized customer service.
*Not all benefits apply to all available wireless solutions. Actual benefits may vary by company.
Learn how you can maximize the return on investment for your company's business processes.