Xora InVehicle from AT&T
Xora® InVehicleTM tracks the near real-time location speeds and stop times of your fleet using a hard-mounted tracking unit that is hidden away in the vehicle.
Tools for today’s dynamic business environment
Change is perhaps the one constant in today's transportation industry. Technology and equipment have improved. Fuel prices are frequently changing. The nation's roads and bridges are constantly under repair. And the regulatory environment in which the transportation industry operates has been dramatically altered. With the right technology, transportation companies can withstand these changes.
Manage and protect valuable fleet vehicles
Need accurate location information at your fingertips? Want important details about your vehicles and drivers like speed, prolonged stops, and more? Now you can view the status of the entire fleet in near real-time on Xora InVehicle secure, password protected Web command console, helping to improve control over your fleet and ensure driver compliance. Xora InVehicle combines the latest advances in GPS, wireless and Web technologies to make mobile workforce and asset management an affordable reality for businesses of all sizes.
Xora InVehicle from AT&T key features and benefits
- Improve visibility—Know where your fleet vehicle and customer shipments are with near real-time updates on a Web-based map
- Reduce fleet mileage—Use breadcrumb history and location information to optimize fleet utilization, reducing mileage and wear and tear on fleet vehicles as much as 19%*
- Save on fuel—Slash fuel costs by an average of 13.2%*
- Increase workforce utilization—Near real-time location information, optimized routing and improved accountability leads to improved workforce utilization, reducing your operating costs
- Increase security—By having a covert, hard-wired GPS device in the vehicle at all times
- Improve customer service—With accurate fleet location information and estimated arrival times, you can provide customers with better service
Xora InVehicle from AT&T can be integrated with many software applications commonly found in businesses today, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, work order or delivery dispatch systems, and others.
Xora InVehicle from AT&T is available for a low monthly fee to provide peace of mind at a reasonable cost.
*Source: Aberdeen Group study “The Impact of LBS on Field Services”, December 2007. Actual results may vary.