AT&T Communication Manager
Fast and Easy Connectivity on the Go
Tired of searching for a Wi-Fi connection? Instead, use the AT&T mobile broadband network to connect to the Internet. AT&T Communication Manager (ACM) is a software application that works with your AT&T mobile broadband device to provide high-speed, wireless Internet connectivity so you can stay in touch.
- Connect to the Internet using the AT&T mobile broadband network. Take advantage of the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network* to connect to the Internet when you’re on the go.
- Connect to the Internet using AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots. Access the Internet with the nation’s largest Wi-Fi network. Qualifying AT&T DataConnect plans give you access to AT&T Mobile Hotspots. See our qualifying data plans now.
- Manage your data usage. ACM displays your data usage in real time. Easily track and manage your data usage—so you know how much data is available to use to download attachments, watch videos, post photos online, and more.
- Share your connection. Mobile Hotspot allows you to share your Internet access with other Wi-Fi enabled devices, like laptops, tablets and more.
- Location Services. Location Services use your device’s GPS chip or nearby cell towers to find local AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots, directions, or search for local information.
*Claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
AT&T LaptopConnect Users: ACM was automatically installed when you first used your device. You can also download the version that shipped with your device, or upgrade to the latest version using the link below.
Download AT&T Communication Manager
To get the best version of ACM for your AT&T mobile broadband device, select your device category:
For assistance, call Customer Care at 800.331.0500 or dial 611 from your AT&T wireless device.
Note: Mobile Hotspot is available on Windows 7 only. Qualified Data plan required. Data plans are not unlimited and overage charges will be incurred if included monthly data allowance is exceeded. Devices connected to your mobile hotspot use data from your Data plan. The number of devices you can connect depends on your device. Performance may vary depending on the number of devices connected and other factors. If you do not use a password, others will be able to use your mobile hotspot connection.
Get special deals through your employer or school!
Spotlight on savings
See the latest wireless
deals and phones from
Have a business